Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Got something you posted on another site that you would like to share here?

Got something you posted on another site that you would like to share here?

On another site someone made a post titled – When Trump dies they will have to hide his grave so people don’t p*ss on it.

So I replied - Maybe Trump will turn into a zombie and he will lumber around saying – brains I need brains. Trump had no brain when he was alive - but maybe he will get one when he dies. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - July 6

Responses

I hope the people who will  be willing to stand in line to visit Trump's grave and take care of business,  will also be willing to stand in line to vote against him.
      July 6, 2024 8:57 AM MDT

Trump will plunder asunder our whole dedicated to dumb fools country with deafeningly deadly immoral non-mobile rhetoric and implosive hypocrisy. Any straws the Repugnantcan'ts can grab to be Democrat bashers. They want they leach gullible brains with propagandandizing hate groups coercions. So Biden was a little tired at least he admitted he screwed up. Trump wouldn't be so human! Biden needs to rest more and not work so hard for our well-being after 8. Big deal about that trillions to billions slip up and sounding tired because he was. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 4:26 PM MDT
      July 6, 2024 9:20 AM MDT

Project 2025 will scare and open the eyes of a vast majority of Americans to stand in long voting lines to keep Trump out of the WH. Not sure about this part but I think a lot of people will start eating lots of asparagus - so that when they take care of business on Trump’s grave it will really really stink. Cheers!

July 7, 2024 7:29 AM MDT

Some of them will like it and some of them will believe him when says he doesn't know anything about it. So how does someone disagree with something they know nothing about? I hope people are waking up to the fact that there is a whole movement that is using Trump to further their agenda. If it wasn't Trump, they would have found some other useful idiot. Trump will go along with anything for money and fame. He has always been for sale. 
      July 7, 2024 8:47 AM MDT

I thought the same thing as you did when he said he knew nothing about the Project and he disagrees with everything about it.
    And, yes, I know I'm paraphrasing his words but that was the meaning he was sharing.
      July 8, 2024 10:59 AM MDT

I also have sn idea for Trump's grave marker. It will make it a better experience for those who visit it, and maybe give them options on how to pay their respects. 

July 7, 2024 8:50 AM MDT

Project 2025 is BS.  It is not MAGA. It is something for the media scare monger with. This post was edited by my2cents at July 7, 2024 4:26 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 9:09 AM MDT

Right on cue.
      July 7, 2024 9:29 AM MDT

Do you believe this is MAGA or even Trump's policy positions. 

Majority on that list BS and not MAGA nor Trump's policy positions. 
      July 7, 2024 6:05 PM MDT

That is not any kind of official Project 2025 agenda. No wonder you think it is BS and scare mongering.  I have not finished reading the entire 920 page transitions document, so I  am not going to start any debate about it just yet. And I would expect anyone ready to argue it, would have read it as well. I do know that the authors of this document include many, many officers and advisors from the Trump Administration. Names like Peter Navarro, Stephen Miller, Ben Carson, Ken Cuccinelli, Chris Miller, etc. And in the parts that I have read, some of that list isn't wrong.

This post was edited by Jane S at July 8, 2024 10:35 AM MDT
      July 7, 2024 7:30 PM MDT

The only mentions I have seen of it is scaremonger use. 
    Heritage Foundation talks in general terms about it but nothing specific other than making sure new hires and appointments know how to be effective at their jobs from the start. 

From the list there are about 9  (8 and 2 that only 1/2 apply) things on list that are Trump/MAGA positions. 
      July 8, 2024 5:48 AM MDT

The entire 900+ page document is posted online if you want the actual plans instead of relyingon Twitter. Trump's positions change with his audience. 
      July 8, 2024 8:38 AM MDT

Yes, I looked up on the official website for Project 2025. When I, too saw the over-900-pages document provided to read, I admit to not reading much. But saw a lot of those names, too.
      July 8, 2024 10:38 AM MDT

I bet Trump hasn't read it either, but he will do what he is told. I keep saying that Trump isn't the cause of the current political situation; he's just another tool to implement the far right agenda. Trump takes credit for the current make-up of the Supreme Court, but that process started decades ago and includes Federal Court judges as well. Trump didn't pull those judges out of a hat. Leonard Leo is the true name behind it and he is also purported to be behind dark money donations to Project 2025. 
      July 8, 2024 11:26 AM MDT

So you think the Heritage Foundation is far right....lol.  They are establishment and hopefully Trump knows not to trust them completely.   It would be nice if the "far right" would get control but we shall see.

What positions has Trump changed on?  This post was edited by my2cents at July 8, 2024 1:19 PM MDT
      July 8, 2024 1:18 PM MDT

When you have read the manifesto, then come back and lol about the right-wing extremism it is pushing being 'establishment '.
      July 8, 2024 2:12 PM MDT

No I don't have to read that...to know Trump's positions.  Project 2025 is not Trump's.  It is a think tank which may or may not have some good ideas.  
    You claimed Trump flipped on police positions,  not me. 

This is Trump's positions in a nutshell as adopted the RNC platform to mirror Trump's positions.

1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION

2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY

3. END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN

4. MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!

5. STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER 

6. LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!

7. DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

8. PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA

9. END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE 

10. STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS 

11. REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.

12. STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD

13. KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD’S RESERVE CURRENCY

14. FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE

15. CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS 

16. CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN

17. KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS

18. DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN

19. SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP

20. UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS This post was edited by my2cents at July 9, 2024 6:34 AM MDT
      July 9, 2024 6:26 AM MDT

Thanks, but I already reviewed the GOP platform.  When I said Trump changed his positions based on his audience,  I meant that he will make statements that appeal to whomever he is speaking at the time, tax cuts for billionaires when he's talking to mega donors, no tax on tips when talking to service workers, freeing a drug dealer for the Libertarians, executing drug dealers in other speeches. He does not care what he says as long as it serves his purpose in the moment.

And you think the Heritage Foundation is still the same conservative think tank it was back in the Reagan era? You are sadly mistaken. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that Project 2025 has nothing to do with Trump, but they have big plans to use Trump for their agenda. Trump is, and has always been, willing to do anything for money and power. Trump is trying to pretend he doesn't know anything about it, which is a stupid thing to say. A political candidate is supposed to know what the country is concerned about and it sounds about as true as when he said he didn't know who David Duke was. Trump is using the MAGA base to achieve his personal goals and he couldn't care less about them. 
      July 9, 2024 8:52 AM MDT

I am deeply disturbed by the turn of events as regards President Biden.  I am pretty sure our country can do a lot better than either of the candidates.  Having said that, I would vote for a dead squirrel before I would cast my vote for Trump whom I view as a danger to our country and democracy.. This post was edited by Spunky at July 8, 2024 10:40 AM MDT
      July 6, 2024 12:30 PM MDT

This is my only post from years ago.

July 7, 2024 4:31 PM MDT