Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Am I too old to become a Swiftie?

Am I too old to become a Swiftie?

Facebook has a section entitled "Reels" which are short videos people post. There have been a slew of them relating to Taylor Swift's Eras Tour and her relationship with Travis Kelce.  I think she has a magnetic personality and appears to have a genuine warmth for her fans.  Travis Kelce is one handsome dude and I think that her soft, delicate looks and his masculine demeanor complement each other.  They look like they have a lot of fun together and I hope they can make it work.

Posted - September 8

Responses

No you are not too old to be a Swiftie. And you would probably fit right in because most Swiftie’s despise Trump.

Trump has thrown a lot trash talk at a lot of musical artists who all have a huge fan base and they won’t be voting for Trump. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at September 8, 2024 8:29 PM MDT
      September 8, 2024 2:51 PM MDT

If you are a big fan, you are a Swiftie.  Age would not matter. 
      September 8, 2024 2:52 PM MDT

No, but be aware there is no senior discount on concert tickets.
      September 8, 2024 3:25 PM MDT

LOL ... I have no intention of attending any of her concerts.  I'm not even sure I like her music.  I just like her.
      September 8, 2024 8:30 PM MDT

Nah, go for it.  :)

I'm nowhere swift - - I still am enjoying reliving my recent concert experience of seeing
    The Crash Test Dummies
    'live' in concert for the first time. They were excellent.  :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 8, 2024 6:08 PM MDT
      September 8, 2024 3:55 PM MDT

Whatever floats your boat. Her material isn't for me, too whiny.

I'm way too young for Baroque music but Pachelbel does it for me in certain moods.

That's a proper Baroque sextet - three Baroque violins (no metal fittings), Baroque cello, single manual pump organ and theorbo (bass lute).
      September 8, 2024 5:48 PM MDT

September 8, 2024 7:17 PM MDT

I'm not sure I like her music, but I do like her.  My personal favorite is Adagio for Strings by Barber.
      September 8, 2024 8:31 PM MDT

Yes. Sorry.
      September 8, 2024 6:12 PM MDT

I don't know about too old, but seems you might be a little too intelligent for it. 
      September 9, 2024 12:15 PM MDT

Thank you. :)  I like her as a person and when I see reports of how well she treats her staff and how interested she is in her fans - especially the littler ones - and how much she contributes to charities, i can't help but like her.
      September 9, 2024 1:02 PM MDT