Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Harris said: 'Putin would eat Trump for lunch'. Why?

Harris said: 'Putin would eat Trump for lunch'. Why?

Posted - September 15

Responses

Russians like a high-fat diet.
      September 15, 2024 8:12 AM MDT

Maybe it was a tuff love thing. Trump had just said he could end the war in the Ukraine because Putin likes him. So for Trump’s own good she thought she better point out that - that is not how dictators work. Cheers!

September 15, 2024 8:51 AM MDT

She is trying to make it sound like Trump cannot/will not stand up to Putin.
    Yet, under Trump, Putin invaded NO ONE. 

September 15, 2024 9:17 AM MDT

It was only a matter of time. Trump praised Putin for invading Crimea, saying it should be part of Russia. He tried to weaken US support for Ukraine and threatened to pull out of NATO. He bought into Russia misinformation and created a division in our country that would likely have aid to Ukraine much less. I suspect Putin thought a second Trump term would make invading Ukraine easy and moving farther into Europe a likely scenario. Putin waiting to see how the election turned out and whether Trump would hand him Ukraine, is not a credit to Trump.
      September 15, 2024 10:38 AM MDT

He was in just as long as Biden.....the other invasions were in both Bush and Obama's 2nd term (I faintly remember an Obama quote about being freer after his reelection)

Putin did not invade anyone else under Trump because Trump told him that he would respond by hitting MOSCOW.   Biden showed weakness and even encouraged Putin to go in.... they are basically doing to Russia what Russia did to US with the Cuban Missile Crisis.  We agreed not to expand NATO (but not in writing) and now we are looking to expand it again.  

Why?  NATO countries all use the same weapons.  Follow the money.  Why do they hate Trump? He would not start another war for them. 
      September 15, 2024 11:58 AM MDT

I don't believe you I am opposition spectrum thinker. War. What is it good for absolutely nothing 
      September 15, 2024 4:36 PM MDT

Why don't you believe me?  Trump is the only President in 30 years who did not start a new war or new military conflict.   He had members of his Cabinet quit because he would not start a war. (BOLTON)   Trump stopped wars and made peace deals. 
      September 15, 2024 9:08 PM MDT

September 16, 2024 10:28 AM MDT

Yes, Trump defeated The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria  (ISIS).....he did not start that war. 

And if you read my post is says the first President in the last 30 yrs not to start a new war....(that is Reagan and forward) I did not say ever....

And sanctions and other economic actions are NOT starting a war....a war is MILITARY men and women fighting. 

So as I said Trump is the first President in 30 yrs not to Start new war.
      September 16, 2024 10:54 AM MDT

Semantics 

September 16, 2024 11:35 AM MDT

So what military war did Trump start?

As for your screenshot...my statement was in the last 30yrs.  So that is not Ford or Carter.   

FROM your link:
    This post was edited by my2cents at September 16, 2024 7:27 PM MDT
      September 16, 2024 11:57 AM MDT

Trump did start a war. A war between people that pledge allegianceto the Flag of the United States of Americaand and people that pledge allegiance to the flag of Donald J Trump. If Trump is elected he will create new jobs – which will be weather forecasters that walk from town to town while ringing a bell and saying – looks like Reign. Cheers!

September 17, 2024 8:06 AM MDT