Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you make of this comment by Trump? It got a big laugh.

What do you make of this comment by Trump? It got a big laugh.

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1846571615498232032

Posted - Wed at 9:25 PM

Responses

I'll bet that poor woman's family didn't stand there like a deer in the headlights, going to their dementia happy place for 40 minutes as people walked out.
      October 17, 2024 2:06 AM MDT

The fact that MAGA is putting a positive spin on Trump playing music instead of talking about the issues, says a lot about what they think about voters. And they don't mention at all Trump looking blank and Noem having to prod him about what to do next.
      October 17, 2024 9:06 AM MDT

I think it is a joke that came out of a self center heartless monsters mouth. Trump has said that he is a woman's protector – how is his ratings protecting woman? I also think it shows how stupid Trump is. If Trump had said – good I hope every body watched it because woman don’t deserve to be treated like that – he might of fooled a few people into thinking he cares. But he didn’t and I’m glad because that joke probably opened up a few eyes to how horrible Trump is. Cheers!

October 17, 2024 7:49 AM MDT

October 17, 2024 7:53 AM MDT

I love you – I love you – I love you. Ten minuets later they are stabbing each other in the back because the other one got better lighting and a better camera angle. Cheers!

October 17, 2024 8:38 AM MDT

I did not watch the town hall.  So I don't know the full extent of the quotes.  But my guess is this was not where Trump stopped his answer.  

But I know what his answer should have been.  

He should have explained that this did not happen because of the GA heartbeat law.  This woman was pregnant with twins and decided she wanted an abortion.  GA has the heartbeat law....if there is a detectable heartbeat then abortion is not allowed.  This woman traveled to NC Planned Parenthood where she was given an abortion via the abortion pill.  The PP Dr gave her the abortion pill and sent her home to GA and never followed up or checked in on her.  Once home in GA, she developed an infection and she went to the ER. The GA Dr said give her antibiotics and he would do a DnC in the morning.  This woman was no longer pregnant, she did not need an abortion for health reasons etc (she was no longer pregnant)  The GA Dr for some reason did not to the DnC.  The infection was getting worse, she needed a hysterectomy.   When the Dr when in to do the hysterectomy,  they seen the infection had spread from her uterus and was also in her bowels and part was dead.  The woman was septic and she did not recover.    
    She did not die because of a denied abortion.  She died because of an infection from an abortion which PP never followed up with any post care.  And poor care from an OBGYN.  

A sad situation all around.  But the phrasing of the question was completely wrong. 
      October 17, 2024 5:53 PM MDT

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1846571615498232032

H
    ere is the link that was included in my question. 

Thank you for explaining why a joke about a dead young woman and mother is appropriate. 

October 17, 2024 6:46 PM MDT

Maybe this is a bit of instant karma.

Kamala Harris’ Fox News interview attracted 7.1 million viewers, overshadowing Donald Trump's town hall.

Wonder if he will make a joke about that. Cheers!

October 17, 2024 7:23 PM MDT