Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?

Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?

~

Posted - Wed at 1:12 PM

Responses


  • 11002
    Narcissistic tendencies?
      October 7, 2026 3:10 PM MDT
    2

  • 54066

     

      A great guy like me? I don’t have the foggiest idea of what you mean, I would never have come up with such an answer about myself. I’ll forgive you, I’m that good. 


      (I, Randy D, approve of this message that makes me look good.)
      

      October 7, 2026 11:11 PM MDT
    1

  • 3359
    He can come over anytime.  My door is always open for the big Randy D. 
      October 7, 2026 6:54 PM MDT
    1

  • 54066


      (((Hey, wait. Don’t you live near to Minneapolis? I can make this a dual-purpose trip.))) 
      ~

      October 7, 2026 11:16 PM MDT
    1

  • 3359
    Oh yes, that's me,  "near to."
      October 8, 2026 7:10 AM MDT
    0