Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you could haunt someome whom would it be? The purpose would be to instill fear in him/her or drive the person nuts? Because?

If you could haunt someome whom would it be? The purpose would be to instill fear in him/her or drive the person nuts? Because?

Posted - January 5, 2017

Responses

• I had a dream once where I discovered I could separate my spirit from my body. I flew around my city and possesed people. If I could actually do this, I think I'd go have some fun with celebrities and make them shut up about politics. That would fun!
      January 5, 2017 9:33 AM MST

If I wasted my time this way, it would mean that my focus is on something very petty and boring.   I would be in Hell if this was my mission.   I have far loftier things to pursue like my burning hatred of Donald Trump for instance. 
      January 5, 2017 9:37 AM MST

That guy that sells crack to the kids in Parksville because the cops seem to turn a blind eye to it  so someone got to haunt him. Cheers!
      January 5, 2017 10:17 AM MST

Seem to? Same dealers been in the skids of Vancouver for years.  On welfare Wednesdays there will be 3 or 4 of them around the front of Pigeon Park Savings  - the bank that caters to people on the dole- waiting for their customers to come out with their cash. If someone calls police to complain the dealers disappear before cops arrive  (in uniform in a marked car) 

Who informed the dealers? 
    Why did cops arrive in a marked vehicle, only spend about 5 minutes looking around then leave? 
      January 5, 2017 11:12 AM MST

Seems to me that cops are more into selective law enforcement - things that make money like writing traffic tickets - I also think some don't care. I been in the east Hastings area it's pretty sad - I also spent a lot of time working at Playland  that was lots of fun. Cheers!
      January 5, 2017 11:49 AM MST

Sometimes the murders and stuff that happens around this area don't even make the news.
    Happens alla time anyway -who cares?
      January 5, 2017 12:11 PM MST

• It would be unusual for me to personally hate anyone that much... I guess if I had the power I might go looking for deserving candidates for my new skills.. child molestors, abusers, animal abusers, yea and possibly drug dealers.. But failing that I will just sit and hate Trump too
      January 5, 2017 1:15 PM MST

i wouldnt haunt anyone, its not my style
      January 5, 2017 1:43 PM MST