Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Shuhak
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Music » I've always hated this song. HATED! What songs do you hate?

I've always hated this song. HATED! What songs do you hate?

Post the songs you hate.  

The challenge:  Post ONLY songs that don't use offensive words & happen to have been popular in it's day.  

Post those songs that make your skin crawl, your stomach turn & lurch, songs that give you a headache, or freeze your brain.

Posted - February 7, 2017

Responses

• Also on the first page ... so I have to agree with you. :)
      February 7, 2017 3:28 PM MST

• Yea but he was really cute back then :P
      February 7, 2017 4:24 PM MST

• Umm
    No
    It was not cute then, it is not cute now.
    It will never be cute.
    Ever.
      February 7, 2017 4:30 PM MST

• LOL i never said it was cute, but he was... I would have... as we used to say here and if he's good enough for Dolly Parton to drool over in a song he's good enough for me to drool over.. well back then
      February 7, 2017 4:40 PM MST

• Drool away...Drool away...even if I was the drooling type, a couple of bars of that atrocity would have dried me right up. )
      February 7, 2017 4:46 PM MST

LOL Lago!
      February 8, 2017 6:32 AM MST

if you hate it dont listen to it, i hate loud music myself
      February 7, 2017 3:47 PM MST

I don't even know the title. Something about "never ever ever ever ever ever ever" getting back together or something.

Taylor Swifty  ( a typo there but I like it!)

She sings this song so obnoxiously and arrogantly (in my opinion) that it makes me really dislike her and she makes me like whoever she's complaining about.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 8, 2017 6:33 AM MST
      February 7, 2017 8:41 PM MST

• Meh :/ I like music questions cos I like find new music .... But on my iPhone most these songs ( videos) are just blank for me ...Your one in Q is blank to me:) anyway! I pick this one cos my best friend sings it to me when he thinks I'm acting spoiled and makes my blood boil...my face gets red and hot of angry  ...  So is personal reason ... Also it's a dumb song... COS! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJACVmankY

February 7, 2017 8:46 PM MST

I have to sign off the site now and I only watched/listened to the little moments before the song started. I thought the interchange between the guy and female worker was cute!
    :)
      February 7, 2017 8:54 PM MST

• He has been my best friend since we 14:) we well in to 30's now..... Uh huh :) he's a jerk but he's my jerk :p
      February 7, 2017 8:58 PM MST

Sorry your having trouble with your phone Jaimie.  People have posted some great (terrible) songs!
      February 8, 2017 6:38 AM MST

• I'm with you, Harry. I just want to tell that guy to grow a pair.
    I want to join in with this post but I would be until I'm menopausal. )
      February 8, 2017 6:42 AM MST

March 10, 2017 5:21 PM MST

Wow!  That's some list Maggie.  I have to say I agree with you!  LOL! Brand New Key really tops the list of all the songs on this thread!  What an awful song.  Thanks for responding.  :-)
      March 10, 2017 5:29 PM MST

yeah its up there...but i think im gonna have to go with loving you as the worst....chick sounds like a dying dog when she wails.
      March 10, 2017 5:55 PM MST

• This one....it makes my hair hurt to listen to it. 
      March 10, 2017 5:26 PM MST

LOL Karen!  I always hated that song too.
      March 10, 2017 5:30 PM MST

• I used to change stations when it came on the radio. 
      March 10, 2017 5:32 PM MST

• Its A Heartache

God Is Watching Us

And I don't know the title but the chorus is "I'm getting closer to my home" a zillion times.
      March 10, 2017 6:48 PM MST