Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » After a severe disappointment you hurt, then angry, then what? Why?

After a severe disappointment you hurt, then angry, then what? Why?

Posted - February 13, 2017

Responses

We want you tell us why, this long after the election. This post was edited by O-uknow at February 13, 2017 7:26 AM MST
      February 13, 2017 6:40 AM MST

How does this reply apply/relate to my question? It has nothing to do with politics. Are you carrying that albatross on your shoulders 24/7? Put it down, look around and try to relate to the question I asked. I know you can do it if you try. Let me try again O. In your personal life did no one ever disappoint you and it devastated you? At first you were hurt and then you got  angry and then what? Do you even have a clue what I am talking about or are you so attached to Trump that you think every question is about him? If so condolences. This post was edited by RosieG at February 13, 2017 11:33 AM MST
      February 13, 2017 11:30 AM MST

i was disappointed about this job not working out in a calling center, i was only there two wks, i got a 73 on a test when i shouldve gotten an 85 so i wasnt allowed to work there, but now i might have a job doing something else handing out samples in stores, did all the paperwork and background checks and now theyre going to set me up with training
      February 13, 2017 9:48 AM MST