Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Two men forced beer down an alligator's throat then posted snapchat videos. I think turnabout is fair play. Don't you?

Two men forced beer down an alligator's throat then posted snapchat videos. I think turnabout is fair play. Don't you?

Joseph Andrew Floyd, Jr. and Zachary Lloyd Brown of South Carolina did that very cruel and inhumane thing. The proper authorities should force beer down THEIR THROATS and post videos of them being drunken bums and give them the notoriety they apparently lust after, after which they should throw them in the slammer for awhile to let them ponder and stew upon what they did wrong. What could it hurt?

Posted - May 29, 2017

Responses

They'd probably enjoy having beer forced down their throats. I know I would if it was decent beer.
      May 29, 2017 6:50 AM MDT

I've just rearranged the letters in their names and I was able to come up with the "Donald J." part, but I only got the last two letters of "Trump".  Ok, tell me what I'm missing here, please. 

:|
      May 29, 2017 6:57 AM MDT

1. They already forced lots of beers down their own throats.

2.  Just a little good-ol-boy redneck fun.

3.  The gator may have liked it.
      May 29, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

Hmm i am totally, and violently against any form of cruelty to animals... In this case, however you look at it it was callous treatment of an animal that had no say in what happened. I cannot condone that. Maybe the gator was unhamed, maybe it wasn't -  I don't know the details, but we also don't know how the gator processes alc and we don't know what happened to it afterwards... so i can't see the funny side of this..  Animal abuse, child abuse and abuse of women are where i lose my sense of humour I am afraid.. 

It's a shame their prank didn't backfire  as I am a huge fan of natural justice... would have been nice if the gator bit their bollards off... failing that, if it were up to me I'd throw them in a pit of gators and let the gators have their fun
      May 29, 2017 8:47 AM MDT

Disgusting. I hope that the little ba$tards are punished to the full extent of the law and evaluated for serious psychological conditions. Cruelty to animals is a sign of psychopathy/sociopathy. A visit from karma would be nice, too.
      May 29, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

thats so mean to do that
      May 29, 2017 1:30 PM MDT