Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What's worse Trump for 4 maybe 8 years or the Royal Family for hundreds?

What's worse Trump for 4 maybe 8 years or the Royal Family for hundreds?

Brits feel free to comment on U.S leadership. Its only fair I am free to comment on theirs.

Posted - May 29, 2017

Responses

Classic circular reasoning. If the royal family are as powerful as many believe them to be, they would have sufficient media control to create whatever public image they wish.
      May 31, 2017 4:07 AM MDT

So you cite the Illuminatus science- fiction trilogy as evidence of a real conspiracy, as I mentioned in my previous answer, above, and dismiss a number of reports on the Royal Families lack of actual power, from various sources around the world? Interesting.
      June 2, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

Personally, I have never supported our monarchy. It is a shocking waste of taxpayer's money. I would not want that idiot Trump for four minutes, let alone four years. He is making America look ridiculous! The monarchy are pointless, and make us look out of date, but that is better than looking totally stupid. Plus, there remains a possibility that Dumb Donald, and his administration, could go to jail for treason (or whatever similar law you have over there), due to their links with Russia.
      May 30, 2017 7:47 AM MDT

Well, sweetums, I got something to tell U.

I do NOT care if The Royal Family ruled the entire earth FOR EVER.  It cannot compare to what this malicious, malevalent cretin can create in a week.   

When it comes to malignancy The Royal Family barely tips the scales, while that PIG from HELL has not only tipped, he has smashed and demolished any measure of anything logical or sane.

He is a vicious racist extrodinaire and while the Royal Family is not anything anyone needs to pattern themselves by, they do not hold a candle to this thief, liar, hater and pig.

June 1, 2017 8:57 AM MDT