Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Why is the world such a lonely place?
D&D

Why is the world such a lonely place?

Do you marry and make babies wishing to forget reality? Won't it be a vicious cycle with your kids experiencing the very same thing?

Posted - July 3, 2017

Responses

thats a good question, ive wondered that myself
      July 3, 2017 2:55 PM MDT

To an extent, you make your own reality. Gotta be here anyway. Might as well make your visit as pleasant as possible and forge a positive path. 
      July 3, 2017 3:03 PM MDT

Very nice.
      July 3, 2017 4:09 PM MDT

Well see life isn't like that for most people most of the time... so they marry and make babies and that's a source of happiness and joy. and for many their family remain important for the rest of their lives.. grandchildren are  alot of fun I am told... but even without kids... life is usually a good experience for most people most o f the time.. Sadly not for everyone but it doesn't have to be that way
      July 3, 2017 3:20 PM MDT

It lacks a great and good purpose. It is lonely. You're born alone. You die alone. You're separated in consciousness.
      July 3, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

Well for some that IS their perspective yes, but the point is that not everyone experiences that... I've very rarely felt lonely in my life... when I die, I hope to be surrounded by those I love..
      July 3, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

Because you haven't made best friends with yourself. 
      July 3, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

Every lonliness is a a pinnacle.  It is but a horizon that when once reached, we sometimes are in shock.  We are so used to believing we are all together in the sense that everyone understands us as human beings.

Well, there is a point when climbing Mt. Lonely where we reach what we think is the end and we feel despair.  That is the juncture of realization that every person we think we know, we do not know at all.  All are strangers to us.  No one really comprehends what we are thinking.  No one understands and that is the most lonely and desolate spot on the road to awareness.

But, once we reach absolute despair and cannot take any more, the light starts to shine in.  That is why we are all saved.  It may take hours, days, weeks, months and even lifetimes, (Hitler/Trump people) but we all come to realize that we are ALL ONE.  Everyone IS US.   We are all God.  When we die to the ego, we start to let the Divine talk.  There are no words needed. 

To get to the fruit of the tree, we all have to go out on a limb.

July 3, 2017 4:09 PM MDT

Because people stopped caring a long time ago.
      July 3, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

Because your name is Robinson Crusso :( p
      July 3, 2017 4:19 PM MDT

It is my favourite book!
      July 4, 2017 12:59 AM MDT

I liked it to.....but Swiss family Robinson was more my favorite.....
      July 4, 2017 8:14 PM MDT

I don't know, I rather enjoy being alone.
      July 3, 2017 7:31 PM MDT

• "Because this world's closest neighbor is 41,400,000 kilometers away."  
      July 4, 2017 1:09 AM MDT