Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Before and after the election, do you feel a different "spirit" taking hold in America?

Before and after the election, do you feel a different "spirit" taking hold in America?

I fear one not too good. *sigh*

Posted - July 20, 2017

Responses

Perhaps tRump will be able to improve the economy. Unless the lying media can get things reported correctly, it will be challenging for da prez.
      July 20, 2017 10:07 PM MDT

HOW?  He has not provided ONE scintilla of anything to prove he can.

He just says the same old crap over and over.  All he will do is change a few things on Obamacare and claim he changed it for the better and now it is Trumpcare.

He is a liar and a plagerizer and brags about it like it is some great skill.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 21, 2017 3:39 PM MDT
      July 21, 2017 1:31 PM MDT

• I feel a sense of pride and patriotism growing and taking hold after the election. But then I also feel a sense hostility and anti-patriotism taking hold. This spirit apposes anything and anyone associated with President Trump because their fascist poster woman Hillary Clinton lost her bid for becoming President.  What the liberal fascist left needs to realize is that there are many more pro-Constitution, pro-freedom, and pro-free market patriots than they realize.
      July 21, 2017 11:41 AM MDT

OH MY GOD.  You are serious. 
      July 21, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

• I'm as serious as a heart attack. Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, it then becomes clear that they are suffering from a mental disorder. Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. The kind of liberalism being displayed by Obama, Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Loretta Lynch, etc, can only be understood as a psychological disorder. That same disorder can be seen right here in AnswerMug.

A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.   

The liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization, satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation, augmenting primitive feelings of envy, rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government. The roots of liberalism and its associated madness can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

July 21, 2017 6:00 PM MDT

not really to be honest
      July 21, 2017 1:27 PM MDT

As an outside and therefore more objective observer... I see a lot of very discontent people.. and I see it affecting still further America's standing around the world. 
      July 21, 2017 3:42 PM MDT