Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » The color of your skin doesn't determine your kin. We all come from the same starting point. Don't we?

The color of your skin doesn't determine your kin. We all come from the same starting point. Don't we?

If you believe in God then we are all descended from Adam & Eve. If you believe in science then you believe in evolution. Some think they are better than others but actually we are all sisters and brothers. Color being a side benefit and not material. If you believe God created the world and everything/everyone in it try to remember that you are no better or worse than others. If you believe in evolution there is no better/worse. There is just survival and death and transformation over millions of years. White racists advertise their utter and complete lack of knowledge. What kind of education do these people have that renders them so ignorant?

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

O.K. sister Rose. Are you saying I now have several billion more relatives who will be hitting me up for money? Oy veh!
      July 23, 2017 7:53 AM MDT

i dont think it matters what color people are and im not sure why some people have to make a big deal over it
      July 23, 2017 3:40 PM MDT

The color of your skin doesn't determine your kin. We all come from the same starting point. Don't we?

==================================================

“If you believe in God then we are all descended from Adam & Eve” is true for Abrahamic faiths. I’m not sure if Hinduism subscribes to that.

Anyway Islam agrees with your sentiment and its scripture has the following verse on that:

“O mankind. We indeed created you from one male and one female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may [find it easy to] recognise one another. [However, nobility is not by being born into a nation or a race] The most noble of you in God’s reckoning is the one who is most God conscious among you. [Know ye that] God is most assuredly all-knowing [and] best- informed. “HQ 49:13

August 1, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply CLURT.
      August 2, 2017 2:23 AM MDT

It appears that some evolutionist believe that "peoples behavior, peoples IQ, people evolve over different times and different places" as the woman in the referenced video that now has been deleted from youtube stated. She had also said something about blacks being less evolved than whites: 

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/16538/do-very-many-evolutionist-believe-that-quot-peoples-behavior-p

I tried to find that woman on the internet but can't now. Sadly though, it appears that some other evolutionist believe that as well:

https://www.google.com/search?q=blacks+less+evolved&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=blacks+less+evolved&aqs=chrome..69i57.4496j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Less Evolved

www.slate.com/.../the_majority_of_trump_supporters_surveyed_described_black_pe...

Nov 7, 2016 - More than one-third of whites we surveyed rate black people as “less evolved” than they rate whites. Furthermore, substantial proportions of ...

DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites | Fox News

www.foxnews.com/story/.../dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html

Oct 18, 2007 - James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA and Nobel Prize winner, tells British newspaper thatblacks' intelligence not 'the same as ours.'
    This post was edited by texasescimo at August 3, 2017 8:38 AM MDT
      August 3, 2017 8:36 AM MDT

• There are distinct racial traits when we look at the subject objectively. Adaption to different climates explains racial differences. In average IQ, Asians lead with whites a close second and blacks a distant third. Blacks excel in running sports, but whites win in weightlifting and powerlifting. Yes, skin color is one of many traits that distinguishes races. My closest "kin" has quite similar skin color to mine. Denying the existence of races is stupid. They quite obviously exist. I am Ukrainian, and no one should mistake me for my Japanese friend Miyuki or actress Halle Berry. 
      July 26, 2017 1:38 PM MDT

Stupid?
      August 2, 2017 2:24 AM MDT

• Da, stupid or nefarious. 
      August 3, 2017 7:18 AM MDT