Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Have you ever personally met another Mugger? If so, whom and where?

Have you ever personally met another Mugger? If so, whom and where?

I arranged to have a beer with Unicorn Man a few years back when I visited Sydney (arrangements made via the old AnswerBag). I'd forgotten how much I hate driving in that city, the Pacific Highway should be renamed the Pacific Parking Lot.

Posted - August 2, 2017

Responses

I've never met any muggers.....but did meet up with and AB'er in 2009 that lived quite close to me in London .....we became great friends and see more of her now than Heather........opps.......sorry about the type O.    :)p
      August 3, 2017 1:44 AM MDT

not here but i know someone from yahoo answers that lives in the same city i do
      August 3, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

Yes.  She ( won't mention her name ) and I have been to clubs, movies, dinners and she comes to my place about once a month and we go out for lunch.  I've had dinner with her parents.  I've known her since AnswerBag.  We've been friends for over 7 years.
      August 3, 2017 4:07 PM MDT

Wow, that's great! I have a similar situation and I've known her over 10 years!  
      August 3, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

I've known so many phonies from AB and the hurt they have caused others that I didn't trust this person until we met and she was exactly who she claimed to be.  She restored my faith. 

August 3, 2017 4:21 PM MDT

And I bet you did the same for her.   :-)
      August 3, 2017 4:33 PM MDT