Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Suppose human race wiped out by natural disaster* -like dinausaurs, what might God do when there is no intelligent life to believe in him?

Suppose human race wiped out by natural disaster* -like dinausaurs, what might God do when there is no intelligent life to believe in him?

*Meteorite,  supervolcano, global ice age, nuclear winter...

Posted - September 6, 2017

Responses

Coors Lite?

Last time I tried that swill it reminded me of making love in a canoe. 
      September 11, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

Maybe the quality degraded since I visited USA many years ago.
      September 11, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

No problem;  they will all be in Heaven.

He won't have to worry about the Earth anymore.

September 10, 2017 2:23 PM MDT

About the same thing I would do.  

I would just find something else to occupy my mind.  Like, I don't know....maybe remaking them or trying something else.  I really think it is ridiculous to assume God needs us for anything at all. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 11, 2017 9:25 AM MDT
      September 11, 2017 9:19 AM MDT

God will continue to sit on his throne and watch things unfold. He's not going to intervene in anything.
      September 11, 2017 9:19 AM MDT

Same as lat time it was like that, create some people (and a world where they could live)
      September 12, 2017 5:48 AM MDT

PS:
    @Meteorite,  super-volcano, global ice age, nuclear winter...
    All, except nuclear winter, have happened already, most of them multiple times, and we are still here.
      September 12, 2017 5:56 AM MDT

Suppose human race wiped out by natural disaster* -like dinausaurs, what might God do when there is no intelligent life to believe in him?
    *Meteorite, supervolcano, global ice age, nuclear winter...

1. "Meteorite, supervolcano, global ice age" ARE all natural disasters, not sure about "nuclear winter" though

2. As for "what might God do"? Redo the whole creation bit. No?

3. HQ 14:19-20 says "Are thou not aware that God created the heavens and the earth as [an evident] truth? He can [thus very easily] if He so wills, do away with you [mankind] and bring forth a new creation [in your stead] And that [you should realise] is not, for God [at all] difficult "
      September 27, 2017 5:46 AM MDT

Clurt frpm AB?  Welcome

re 2: I am not entirely sure about the nuclear winter either, it might be possible for 'Natural causes' to start one. Still 'Nuclear' implies Nukes, and those need a sapient species to create them. There would be lots of leftover signs from a nuclear winter that happened in the fairly short time Humans have existed. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at September 28, 2017 1:26 AM MDT
      September 27, 2017 5:09 PM MDT

Hi Jakob, TY for the welcome. Good to meet up with you again.

AM is not as big and active a vessel as AB was, but then AB suddenly went down, taking with it all our contributions. 
      September 28, 2017 1:25 AM MDT

The same thing "God" does now.  Nothing.
      September 27, 2017 1:01 PM MDT

HAHAHA That was MY answer when it was asked before. ;)
      September 27, 2017 3:10 PM MDT