Discussion » Statements » Another mass shooting. This time ot's in South Texas at a church.

Another mass shooting. This time ot's in South Texas at a church.

Posted - November 5, 2017

Responses

25 dead and 12 hurt.
    They killed the shooter as well.
      November 5, 2017 2:17 PM MST

• We can barely go a month without one it seems. I'm far past being shocked by these things anymore. They're just a regular part of American life. 
      November 5, 2017 2:22 PM MST

Unfortunately, you're right.  We become less and less shocked by this type of event.  Pretty soon, no one will even give it a moment's thought. 
      November 5, 2017 2:53 PM MST

It is such a tragedy though and it can't help but put an ache in our hearts for the victims that go thru it.
      November 6, 2017 9:38 AM MST

Leave your guns where they are and move to a safer country.....
      November 5, 2017 3:22 PM MST

i heard about it, that kind of stuff makes me not want to go to church
      November 5, 2017 3:59 PM MST

And I tire of being immediately told that we will all be strong! We will not succumb to the terrorists! Well I'm not strong at the moment about it - - I just read the news a few minutes ago. My soul groans. It saddens me. It weakens me. And it pisses me off greatly. I ache for all the victims and their loved ones in all of these travesties. I don't even know any of these people but how can anyone with a heart not just cry for them - - literally or figuratively?

November 5, 2017 7:02 PM MST

I agree and it is so sad that we live in a time where we have to live in fear that we may be next if another one of those nuts come out of the woodwork and shoot up a place where we might be.
    Telling us to be strong is great, but it won't stop a speeding bullet.
      November 6, 2017 9:48 AM MST

Yes. That's about all I can say. You've summed it up well.
    (And I apologize for my heated words in my answer ~ the heat of the moment of just finding out.)
      November 6, 2017 3:16 PM MST