Active Now

my2cents
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Is there a celebrity whom you resemble or resembles you. I look kinda like Mark Harmon. Really.

Is there a celebrity whom you resemble or resembles you. I look kinda like Mark Harmon. Really.

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

• His name is poppa smurf ... I don't know if he can be contacted now though. Last I heard he came out as gay and ran away with a dude named Gargamel and they're turning a Bunch of mushrooms into high end condominiums. he's busy then. 
      November 10, 2017 6:03 PM MST

Oh yeah!  I heard about that.  I also heard Gargamel's cat was not happy about that hook up, and has ensured the mushrooms now reek of cat urine.  He's going for the long play and is intent on financially ruining both Gargamel AND Poppa Smurf.  I swear, the drama those 2 men create where ever they go.  I remember the days when things were relatively quiet.  But that was when Poppa Smurf was on the down low.  It was a simpler time.
      November 10, 2017 6:14 PM MST

• I told them to get a dog ... no one ever listens to me :( Guess its cos I'm only 3 Apples tall. 
      November 10, 2017 6:19 PM MST

• I look like the late Steve Landesburg from the old "Barney Miller" show. I hafta admit it's pretty close.
      November 10, 2017 6:28 PM MST

Two people have told me I look like Richard Gere.   What do you think?
    Image result for richard gere 2017
      November 10, 2017 7:10 PM MST

I bit, yes. I'd need a closer photo than the one in your profile.
      November 11, 2017 8:14 AM MST

At some other place on the site I posted three pictures of celebrities whom others had told me I looked like and the three images I chose were ones where I could see a bit of me in them (not every picture do I see a resemblance). I'm lately not successfully posting images.

young Richard Widmark
    David Spade
    singer Peter Cetera This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 11, 2017 9:06 AM MST
      November 10, 2017 7:24 PM MST

When I was younger I had good results hitchhiking because a lot of people thought I looked like someone they knew and they would stop to see why I was on the road. Then, since they were already stopped, they would give me a ride. I never found out who they were thinking of. 

What do you think? (Google identifies this as "senior citizen".)

November 11, 2017 2:12 AM MST

People have told me I look like Shirley Maclaine.

via GIPHY

November 11, 2017 11:36 AM MST

Norma Jeane/Marilyn Monroe 
      November 11, 2017 1:51 PM MST