Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Zillions of women stay with men who cheated on/humiliated them. Hillary Clinton is the best Dem example. Who's the best Trump Party example?

Zillions of women stay with men who cheated on/humiliated them. Hillary Clinton is the best Dem example. Who's the best Trump Party example?

Would YOU stay?  Why?

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

You haven't stopped trumpeting Trump for over a year now, so doesn't that make you one of his staunchest?

November 18, 2017 9:26 AM MST

not sure and no i wouldnt stay with a cheater
      November 18, 2017 3:58 PM MST

Hillary doesn't count. The Clintons have always had an open marriage. Hillary is a lesbian anyway. Their marriage is a political alliance more than anything else. She would have felt some embarrassment that it came out the way it did. Though she was able to manipulate the situation to actually boost her popularity because a lot of ordinary women felt sympathy for her.

People ultimately do what is in their interest. Women with cheating husbands stay when they're better off staying than leaving. When they know that they're too old to attract a man of the same caliber, a lot of women will do pretty much anything to maintain their financial and social status.
      November 19, 2017 2:12 AM MST

Again with the gossip? What someone else decides is right for them and their marriage has nothing to do with me or with my political views.
      November 19, 2017 4:13 AM MST

November 19, 2017 3:21 PM MST