Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Show me someone who is more breathtaking than Nicole Kidmann?

Show me someone who is more breathtaking than Nicole Kidmann?

Posted - November 22, 2017

Responses

Sharonna, do you also think that all men are attractive and/or handsome in all sizes?

~

November 22, 2017 8:10 PM MST

I find her attractive, too. And I also find that her music and singing ability really add a lot to her attractiveness. She has a sense of 'fun' about her that I like -- the same 'fun' quality that Bananarama has to me.
    :)
      September 27, 2018 9:20 AM MDT

Bananarama was unfortunately the product of the SAW sausage factory. Formulaic.
    It would have been interesting to see what Sara,, Siobhan and Keren might have done had they NOT been chained to that formula - could they have been a British Bangles?
      September 27, 2018 8:12 PM MDT

Thanks, Slartibartfast!
    I don't know what SAW sausage factory is. But if it's something like Bananarama was formed like boy bands sometimes are - - I guess I can see how they might fit that type of scenario. I still really like them, though.
    I've always been sort of drawn to Siobhan.
      September 29, 2018 11:00 AM MDT

Stock, Aitken and Waterman. Seven million plastic songs and all of them exactly the same.
      September 30, 2018 5:16 AM MDT

I really didn't know this. Thanks, Slartibartfast! I assume Stock, Aitken and Waterman (for some reason, 'Lock, Shock and Barrel' from Tim Burton's "A Nightmare Before Christmas" popped into my head, ha!) are producers and/or songwriters. Yeah, I can see your point on Bananarama's music. Yet, still, I find them very refreshing in their sound but their songs are VERY pop-oriented. And like I've already shared, I like their sense of "fun."
      September 30, 2018 11:57 AM MDT

I planned on posting the first song I heard by Bananarama. I really like it. Then I saw that Bananarama was not the first group to sing it.

I really like these women singing it better! The Velvelettes.

I still like Bananarama's cover!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 30, 2018 6:02 PM MDT
      September 30, 2018 6:00 PM MDT

I just got done a while ago listening to my "Best of" compilation of Bananarama - - I have to admit, the songs did start sounding the same!
      September 30, 2018 6:11 PM MDT

And like Kylie Minogue, Mel and Kim, Sinitta, Hazell Dean, Sam Fox, Sonia ...
      October 1, 2018 4:26 PM MDT

I've really enjoyed your sharing all this with me!
      October 1, 2018 7:07 PM MDT

• Nicole Kidman never did it for me.
      November 22, 2017 7:30 PM MST

I like Kidman, too.

I choose Montgomery Clift (yeah, we both know guy Pearce is right  up there for me too). Clift is breathtaking to me -- and I only just now discovered these images -- Clift so casual, so obviously deep-down laughing and natural. Excellent.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 22, 2017 9:54 PM MST
      November 22, 2017 9:51 PM MST

'breathtaking' is purely subjective, like 'most beautiful', or 'handsomest'........

I do like Nicole......but to me she's not 'breathtaking'.

that adjective would go to

Greta Garbo
    Hedy Lamarr
    Ava Gardner
    Vivien Leigh
    and so on.........just one man's opinion!!

and by the way, have you seen Nicole's Neutrogena commercial? that gorgeous closeup at the end? it's lit SO BRIGHTLY you wonder why they'd have to do that; surely any lines on her face can't be that bad that her face had to be lit that way?  

whaddya think?  thoughts, please!!!!!
      September 27, 2018 8:49 AM MDT

She is OK, not "breathtaking" or I don't think so.  That picture of her is on the severe side. That woman who used to portray Sarah Palin on Sat Night Live (I forget her name) was better looking or at least back then. Patricia Clarkson when she was younger - quite breathtaking. 
      September 27, 2018 9:38 AM MDT