Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Games » AnswerMug's Challenge Series, Your Money Edition: what are three things you like about counting your* money, and two things you don't like

AnswerMug's Challenge Series, Your Money Edition: what are three things you like about counting your* money, and two things you don't like

about counting your* money?

*This specifically refers to your own money, not that of your employer, your customers, your clients, your debtors, your heirs, etc, etc. 

~

Posted - November 29, 2017

Responses

Outside of what my be in our wallets or checking accounts we don't count our money.  We have banks and other functionaries who do it for us. 
      November 29, 2017 8:23 AM MST

I like making little stacks of my nickels and dimes, don't have to bother with pennies anymore since Canada eliminated them a few years ago. I like it when they all add up to more than a dollar.
    What I don't like about counting is having all that much money is tempting for me to go out and spend it all on something I don't need or forgetting about the hole in my pocket. 
      November 29, 2017 10:28 AM MST

i like the fact i have money.... been years that i never had any money in my bank account, so i know the deal... now since i been on the welfare, i know its stupid, but its like magic....

you do nothin , and you get 660 $ per month.... but i have dues to pay.... but i still managed to save money months after months,,, and i like where im at today... 

i dont have many but i could probably afford a trip 
      November 29, 2017 10:28 AM MST

When I was about 10, I counted my coins and turned them in to the bank for a ten dollar bill.  Man, I was proud of that bill. From then on, I started a savings account . Then I got a newspaper route and started saving $20-$30 per week. Big money for a poor kid in the 60s.
      November 29, 2017 12:26 PM MST

My son manages the money, so I cant really say. Well, except for the 20 bucks he gives me a day for spending money. (that does not include grocery money) ;)
      November 29, 2017 1:21 PM MST

i dont like it when i have nothing to count
      November 29, 2017 2:58 PM MST