Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » "In the last days all shall be revealed" are you not excited in being an instrument in doing just that?

"In the last days all shall be revealed" are you not excited in being an instrument in doing just that?

Posted - November 30, 2017

Responses

Yes, I have noticed that tendency. There are people who will die for their beliefs and they don't even know what they are supposed to believe. 
      December 16, 2017 7:40 PM MST

The statements "The spirit died. That's why a savior had to be sent to restore a spirit to mankind." are so clear that whoever made them must be a very good teacher. I would like to think that Jesus was an even better teacher than whoever made those two statements. It follows therefore that if those are among what Jesus taught he would have put them in even clearer terms than those and explained them in greater detail. However, I haven't, so far in my studies, come across anywhere where Jesus teaches that. So for me, for now, those two statements remain the teachings or understanding of whoever composed those very clear statements. 
      December 17, 2017 6:46 PM MST

like the rest ,your gonna still have to live in hope and just prey the sun comes out soon again......;)D 
      December 1, 2017 2:09 AM MST

Uh, ... What are we talking about?
      December 1, 2017 10:59 AM MST

Q "c are you not excited in being an instrument in doing just that?"

Perhaps it's a journey in which we're supposed to pick up clues on the way and work it all out so that when "In the last days all shall be revealed" we find we got it right and we don't turn it into a journey where it's better to travel than to arrive.
      December 8, 2017 5:21 PM MST

Been over a week and you haven't responded to anyone or their questions. I hope you clarify if that is a verse from some translation or what you are talking about?

As Kittigate said: it "Would have been better for us if all had been revealed in the first days; last days is too late." Notice these verses reveal in advance some things pertaining to the last days:

(2 Timothy 3:1-5) But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.
    (2 Peter 3:3, 4) First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4 and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.”
    (Matthew 24:)
      December 9, 2017 8:25 AM MST

Yeah. Whatever you say.  There are no last days.  Hate to tell you. We go on forever. Maybe we won't count them as days once we are off this planet, but don't imagine this earth is on hiatus because you croak.

We all die to the physical and I am not a part of anything that anyone else has missed. 
      December 9, 2017 4:20 PM MST