Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Do you ever forget to turn your fog lights off?

Do you ever forget to turn your fog lights off?

Posted - December 17, 2017

Responses

You have to in England or get three points on your licence....  The police need money desperatly in England.....they only have 5 and a half billon pounds held in reserve for a rainy day, so they desperately need every cent they can screw out of people to pay for their treats and new toys....
      December 17, 2017 5:50 AM MST

• It's the same thing over here.   Seatbelt and registration checkpoints whenever the state government decides the taxes aren't  screwing enough money out of people.
      December 17, 2017 8:37 AM MST

It's far worse in central....you can't stop and drop your passenger off on any of the Red line roads.....thousands of cameras scan every road and rob people indiscriminately for ever minor infraction ......

England is the most spyed upon country in the world......and the government and local government abuse that as often as they can....

There are also countless spy camera vechiles spewing out countless Millions of fines for most pathetic reasons and just because they can....

Have your vehicle broke into or stolen and the cameras  never catch that.....
      December 17, 2017 11:46 AM MST

• Having cameras like that IS abuse in and of itself.   I don't understand why or how you guys stand for it.   There is no reason or use for it other than tyranny.
      December 17, 2017 12:23 PM MST

It's controlling people by stealth.....if you don't pay they automatically send the unregistered bailiffs in and there bill goes up hugely every day....local government sell of the collection to bailiff firms and their fines.....the bailiffs then screw people for as much as they can often topping a thousand pounds if you don't know your vehicle has been stolen by them.....

Every  Council ,local government office breaks the law as no local Government or bailiffs are registered to pass out information held on computers about you....
    No one ever prosecutes them ....the law makers break their own laws...much the same as our police do ....
    How many inocent people have been shot dead ,more executed and never ones got imprisoned for murder.....
    No wonder they don't want us to own guns over here....... Not that I would ever want to...

People copy number plates and put them on identical cars.....they have no insurance or vehicle test roadworthy certificates and get countless parking tickets and fines and the legal owner life is made a misery by the government for years sometimes....
    No one cares as people are making huge Suns of money and indirectly the Tax man makes millions from it to....
    Its only going to get worse I think....

A bailiff frogmarched and old man to a cash machine and forced him to pay for a ticket was never actually his.....he handed over a few hundred pounds and dropped dead from a heart attack in front of the cash machine....it was all caught on camera....the bailiff just walked away and left him there.....
    he was never ever prosecuted 
      December 17, 2017 12:50 PM MST

My car automatically kills all exterior lights when the engine stops.
      December 17, 2017 5:53 AM MST

I don't have fog lights, but my car turns off all exterior lights automatically when you turn off the engine.
      December 17, 2017 5:59 AM MST

I don't even know how to turn them on.
      December 17, 2017 7:30 AM MST

I hope you have more luck with the fairer sex... ;)D
      December 17, 2017 7:37 AM MST

• Alan has more luck than me lol
      December 17, 2017 7:52 AM MST

Lol
      December 17, 2017 7:59 AM MST

no cause i dont drive
      December 17, 2017 4:56 PM MST

• "No"  I've never turned them on.