Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » When is the last time you flipped out and flipped off?

When is the last time you flipped out and flipped off?

Posted - December 19, 2017

Responses

I don't flip out but I have flipped off in the past. 
      December 19, 2017 5:58 PM MST

When my so called middle aged grown up little sister decided that Facebook was a great way to work out her imaginative grudges towards me after the death of our mother.  I don't do personal stuff on a public forum and I will walk away from anyone for good that does it.  Without common decency and respect, I won't even try to work stuff out. 

She's been a drama queen all our lives, but crossed a line she can't ever erase.  I haven't felt anger like that in decades.

December 19, 2017 6:02 PM MST

Boy, I remember that!  I'm so glad you've pulled away from her.   Is it a little easier for you now?
      December 19, 2017 6:16 PM MST

I would say I am feeling stronger and more committed to the people that have been good to me all along.  I occasionally feel a wave of nostalgia for a time that is long gone, but I figure if I didn't feel that, there would be something wrong with me.

Unfortunately, I do hear she is still a very unhappy person.  That makes me sad.  I feel lucky to have survived my nutty family with my heart intact.  

Thanks for asking.  It's been a process letting go a sibling I loved very much.   
      December 19, 2017 7:01 PM MST

Oh...when I wear flip flops;))
      December 19, 2017 6:38 PM MST

cant remember, i try not to do that
      December 25, 2017 11:52 AM MST