Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Which came first; the dinosaur or the dragon?

Which came first; the dinosaur or the dragon?

Posted - December 30, 2017

Responses

Dinosaur
      December 30, 2017 6:22 AM MST

Did the Dinosaur then evolve into a dragon?
      December 30, 2017 6:33 AM MST

The dinosaur predated dragons by tens of millions of years. Dragons are inventions of human imagination, and present-day species WE CALL dragons don’t breathe fire or fly. 
      December 30, 2017 7:29 AM MST

Dinosaurs came well before Bruce Lee. 
      December 30, 2017 7:31 AM MST

There are two dragons, the mythical and the fictional. A fictional dragon can be anything your story telling abilities will support. The mythical dragon was recorded all over the world with identical details: feathered body of a serpent, bearded face of a lion, and eyes that shoot lightning bolts. Meso-Americans worshiped Quetzalcoatl for thousands of years, and to this day the Chinese still dance with a dragon at celebrations of any kind.

Dinosaurs are not that certain, mainly because so many people think science is whatever bullsnot the authorities say it is, and the pronouncements of the authorities have a lousy reputation. For instance, there were frogs at the same time there were dinosaurs. We still have frogs. So what kills dinosaurs without killing frogs? The authorities command that it was a meteor, but the physical evidence does not support that pronouncement. This post was edited by Not Sure at January 2, 2018 11:26 PM MST
      December 30, 2017 2:57 PM MST

Jewels, when you come up with the fossilized remains of a dragon then we can compare it with one of the many that exist of dinosaurs and se can see which is certain.
    In the case of frogs V dinosaurs in the game of survival, I suggest you look at size, population, habitat and food source then throw a very large meteorite into the equation and see what conclusion you come to. 
      December 31, 2017 1:24 AM MST

I neglected to mention my source. Here it is:
    www.saturniancosmology.org/
      January 1, 2018 6:38 AM MST

Clearly I have not read all of the link you sent me but enough to say that anyone can write anything but until there is evidence to show that it is actually true then it remains in the realm of fantasy fiction.
      January 1, 2018 10:15 AM MST

Excuse me, that is documentary evidence, carved in stone. 
      January 1, 2018 5:08 PM MST

If that is your idea of evidence then all I can say is I hope to fcuk you never make jury service.
      January 3, 2018 4:56 AM MST

Why are you so unfriendly today? I offer you amusement and you offer me insults. This post was edited by Not Sure at January 3, 2018 2:21 PM MST
      January 3, 2018 2:20 PM MST

I see nothing amusing in your first comment and as everything else follows from that just how do you expect someone to pick up when you change to humour? If you think about it there are people who believe the most outrageous claims without evidence and the evidence is that you believe what you say until stated otherwise.
      January 3, 2018 2:54 PM MST

• Dragon
      December 30, 2017 3:01 PM MST

i think they came at the same time
      December 30, 2017 4:58 PM MST

I asked my next door neighbor this, and he said the Dragon. ;+
      December 31, 2017 5:28 AM MST

I like to keep an open mind and think they are one in the same.  If some people believe dragons are mythical, please remember:  Behind every myth there is some truth. 
    Dragons and Dinosaurs still exist not only in our minds but walking the Earth.
      January 1, 2018 3:48 PM MST

My understanding is that what most people consider to be dinosaurs became extinct a long time ago and the fire breathing dragons portrayed in cartoons and such never existed.
    What are referring to as Dragons and Dinosaurs that are still walking the earth, Komoto Dragon?
      January 3, 2018 9:33 AM MST