Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » I'm typing one handed, Can you guess why? Hint - it's nothing rude!

I'm typing one handed, Can you guess why? Hint - it's nothing rude!

Posted - January 28, 2018

Responses

Maybe having a cup of coffee, or tea, in one hand...
      January 28, 2018 6:00 AM MST

One of your hands is a hook?
      January 28, 2018 6:52 AM MST

Perhaps you were were feeling around in the dark and debris behind the scullery sink for one of those things for getting stones out of horses hooves, and your hand was crunched by a heavy-duty rat-trap. Just a wild guess of course.
      January 28, 2018 8:16 AM MST

• Injury. 
    • Illness.
    • Distraction.
    • Technical difficulties.
    • Mechanical problems.
    • General goofing around for the sake of posting this challenge. 
    ~
      January 28, 2018 8:50 AM MST

You bought yourself a one handed keyboard. 
      January 28, 2018 9:13 AM MST

I love these answers - they made me smile.. Fantastic imagination you all have :)

Truth is stranger than fiction.. I was holding an egg.. my son cleaned out his finches and found an egg.. it was warm, which is unfortunate, but I had to hold it to keep it warm while he cleaned the nest box. He then put it back in the cleaned out nest.. there's a chance the parents will reject it but Zebra finches are pretty good parents so they may well sit on it again. 
      January 28, 2018 12:45 PM MST

You are right if you thought nobody would guess ADDB. Good to know though, because it declares you an empathetic person with a certain degree of respect for life, whether human or otherwise. Me too, though I often get my love of meat, roast beef, roast lamb, roast pork, cornish hen, held against me in that regard. But so far as braised venison goes (red-wine-marinated and suitably herbed), that is one dish my palate is especially fond of, but nowadays, perpetually denied. My wife is somewhere to the left of St Francis in respect of cooking deer-meat - she just refuses to do it. Five hundred years ago she might have been thoroughly whipped for such brazen disobedience of her husband's entreaties, but these days you have to be so careful what you say and do, don't you, irrespective of provocation.      This post was edited by rattbagge at January 28, 2018 1:15 PM MST
      January 28, 2018 1:15 PM MST

Your Dog bit you on the right hand as you were annoying the dog.
      January 28, 2018 2:04 PM MST

i have no idea
      February 14, 2018 6:29 PM MST