Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Can we all just show a round of applause and much love and respect to Just Asking for keeping this site going with all she does?

Can we all just show a round of applause and much love and respect to Just Asking for keeping this site going with all she does?

I say this from the bottom of my heart, I love answerMuggers, some of you when you were baggers. It has been six years online for answermug and Just Asking deserves a sincere round of applause. Even those of you that I have disagreed with, you all know I have "usually" been respectful. Keep on honoring Just Asking and supporting answermug, because it is my baby, it's birth mom left and JA adopted it but still I'm a mug lover. I may joke around from time to time but never intend to hurt anyone's feelings. I love each and every one of you and that is 100% sincere.

~Weylon

Posted - February 15, 2018

Responses

I'm grateful for her and the site and her work, yes!
    :)
      February 15, 2018 7:44 PM MST

• Clapping, cheering,

Brava! Brava! Brava!

You do a great job J.A.,
    and I'm sure it's not easy.

I hope it brings you financial success
    and fulfills all your hopes.

Warmly,
    you know who :)
      February 15, 2018 7:48 PM MST

This site has proven to be really good.  I love how we all can get into heated debates, but find a way to be respectful to one another all around.  I know what some sites tolerate, so I am very grateful to make this my home when I am up for a chat.  I'm very happy to be around some of my most favorite people from past chat sites and to also get to know some from others.  
      February 15, 2018 7:50 PM MST

I was going to post an applause gif but for some reason it wouldn't work :-(

Thank you JA from the heart of my bottom ...
      February 15, 2018 8:55 PM MST

Yea, JA! 

I like everything you said, except for that last bit about loving all of us. That kinda gives me the creeps.
      February 15, 2018 9:31 PM MST

I'm sorry you are creeped out by someone loving you.  According to my beliefs, it is most necessary to love everyone. 

I don't understand why anyone would not accept love, it's not like it's a kind of love that is inappropriate,  just that I appreciate you all and want the best for you... it creeps me out when people hate me, but I've never been creeped out by someone loving me in a brotherly way.
      October 27, 2018 11:37 PM MDT

I guess I am pretty darn lovable, for a human. :)
      October 28, 2018 8:24 AM MDT

• "It's not often you meet, in a lifetime, a person as special as our Leader."

SALUTE !!
      February 16, 2018 2:15 AM MST

She is certainly a good person. She and I have had disagreements,  but God knows I selected her for a great reason. 
      October 27, 2018 11:38 PM MDT

February 16, 2018 2:47 AM MST

The enthusiasm, care, and affection she puts into this site are just amazing. Plus she makes herself a full and vital participant.  And I like that she is so willing to be honest and candid about all aspects of her life.  Was just women like her who first sparked my enthusiasm for these sites and emboldened me to talk about myself.  PLUS - she takes the time and effort to explain herself and the decisions she makes as moderator so you understand her concerns and thought processes.  So you know where she stands.  Whether you agree with it or not you just have to respect her for that.  I can't say enough good about her. 
      February 16, 2018 6:32 AM MST

She is very articulate and even though she and I often have disagreed, I hope she knows I am grateful she has helped keep this site alive.
      October 27, 2018 11:41 PM MDT

February 16, 2018 7:10 AM MST

Ditto to everything that you all have said. She is my friend and Princess and always will be. I don't see how she keeps it all together. We should each send her a container of premium coffee.
      February 16, 2018 10:25 AM MST

I agree element, I'm thinking a pound of 100% Kona coffee, it's the best I've ever had. 
     Have you sent her a container yet?
      October 27, 2018 11:43 PM MDT

I don't ask for addresses. But I would.
      October 28, 2018 9:04 AM MDT
  • AG

Thank you Just Asking for giving us all a chance to keep in touch when Answerbag went in a direction almost nobody likes, and thank you Weylon for starting this amazing site. 

I wish I could come here more often, but I have a full time job now. 
      March 28, 2018 3:28 PM MDT

Thank you for the kind reply AG. I wish you could make time to be here more also, you are one of the few who kept answerbag alive as long as it was,  and your input definitely benefits answermug.com 
      October 27, 2018 11:45 PM MDT

You're welcome. It's just really hard for me to use this website on a phone. 
      March 3, 2021 4:47 AM MST

Good to see you!  :)
      March 3, 2021 4:56 AM MST

You too!
      March 3, 2021 4:57 AM MST