Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Do you believe you were helped out of a very serious situation purely and solely by Divine aid?

Do you believe you were helped out of a very serious situation purely and solely by Divine aid?

Posted - August 5, 2016

Responses

Yes, more than once. 

August 5, 2016 5:58 AM MDT

• I'm so glad you've recognized the Divine aid and acknowledge Their role in our earthly affairs.

Many of us don't realize how often Divine aid helps in bad situations. And if we are careful, we can learn a lot about ourselves and about others from such situations. 

Verily, God does work in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.

August 5, 2016 6:08 AM MDT

I was but the divine aid wasn't directed at me it was for the person I was with - I sort of just went along with divine flow. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 5, 2016 8:36 AM MDT

Yes, both knowingly and unknowingly, because there are many obstacles and dangers that He has moved from my path even though I didn't know they were there.
    ~
      August 5, 2016 9:35 AM MDT

I believe that my whole life is nothing but that.

August 5, 2016 9:38 AM MDT

:)
      August 5, 2016 9:50 AM MDT

I think God removes some people from a serious situation and puts me there in their place.

That's how divine intervention works.
      August 5, 2016 10:07 AM MDT

• Some of it always rubs off on us if we're sincere.

August 5, 2016 1:00 PM MDT

• Working in silence is His hallmark. Many would testify to this.

August 5, 2016 1:01 PM MDT

• He is with us as a benevolent guide in all we think, say and do, Sharonna. And if we go astray (being only human), his corrective measures are also done as a benevolence.

August 5, 2016 1:03 PM MDT

• Well, if that's the way you feel about Him, I'm sure you have your just reasons.

However, the obstacles He places are usually tests and/or lessons for us to benefit from as we move on our path towards Him.

August 5, 2016 1:06 PM MDT

I don't mind suffering for the benefit of someone else.

If Jesus came to me and said Satan wants me and will release 2 sinners from hell if I would go in their place -I would go. Would you do that?
      August 5, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

I do not.

August 5, 2016 2:10 PM MDT

Sweet
      August 5, 2016 4:32 PM MDT

Yep
    What Sharonna said
      August 5, 2016 5:06 PM MDT

Yes. I have two children alive because of divine help. One was driving and got in wreck. Car landed in the river. She was knocked out. Someone asked her up and helped her to get out of the car. After she got out she was thanking the people for their help and saying she wanted to help her friends. They told her to rest it would be ok and they walked away and disappeared. Her passengers had died.
    Upon dealing with this she talked to her pastor and he told her someone must have prayed for her protection. She asked her Mom and other family members in her town. No one said they specifically prayed for her protection. She called her Dad (my husband) and told him what happened. He told her how prayer works...how he prays for protection for her and all of the kids.

My other daughter my husband was just getting a feeling that she was in danger. He kept asking her if she was talking to people on the internet she shouldn't be or was giving out info she shouldn't be. He prayed and still couldn't get it. Then he got something about a car. God was telling he needed to pray. My husband still really didn't think it was a car wreck, he was convinced it was something on the internet. But he prayed anyway. He prayed Lord if she has to get in a wreck to save her from something worse. Let her just get a bump on the head nothing else.
    Within a month she did wreck our car...totaled it completely. Flipped it twice the car landed upside down. She got a bump on the head nothing else didn't even draw blood.
      August 5, 2016 9:02 PM MDT

• Your husband must be a very spiritual and pious man, though it may not be apparent outwardly, and possibly he himself isn't aware of it. Sincere prayers are always answered. May God keep you and your family safe and protected always.

If only atheists experience Divine aid first-hand ...

August 5, 2016 9:41 PM MDT

•   August 5, 2016 9:43 PM MDT

Yes I do.. :)

August 6, 2016 3:35 AM MDT

• The Divine world is always there to guide and protect us. You're lucky you've personally witnessed their protection.

August 6, 2016 8:49 AM MDT

Yes, I do.

August 6, 2016 2:22 PM MDT

My husband is a wonderful Godly man. Thank You for your well wishes.
      August 6, 2016 4:30 PM MDT