Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Pregnancy » POLL: some babies are born bald, some have a heavy stock of hair. Do you know if you were bald when you were born?* ~

POLL: some babies are born bald, some have a heavy stock of hair. Do you know if you were bald when you were born?* ~

*You are NOT being asked if you personally remember whether or not you were born bald, you're being asked if you have been informed of it, have seen photographs of it, etc.

a] Yes, the top of my head was as smooth as a fresh apple.

b] Well, I did have a little bit of peach fuzz, but it wasn't a lot.

c] Yep, I was so bald that my head looked like a newly-laid egg; a precursor to my present-day chrome-dome.

d] Nope, I wasn't bald at all, I looked as if I was wearing a skull-cap made of kiwi fruit.

e] Stop it, Randy, you're making me hungry!  Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

f] No, I was not bald, I had a full head of hair.

g] Not only did I have a full head of hair, I also had a beard and mustache, just like dear old dad did.

h] Not only did I have a full head of hair, I also had a beard and mustache, just like dear old mom did.

i] Two or more of the above, namely: _____________________________________.

j] None of the above/or other answer, namely: _____________________________________.

Posted - February 24, 2018

Responses

I had some hair which fell out and I was bald for a short time.  My first daughter was bald for 18 months. 
      February 24, 2018 10:50 PM MST

I was bald.  I learned this from seeing my baby pictures.
      February 25, 2018 12:22 AM MST

F. I was born with rather long hair. It all fell out by the time I was a month old, and then grew back quite quickly.
      February 25, 2018 12:57 AM MST

• I was born with a patch of black hair but it all fell out and didn’t grow back for a year. 
      February 25, 2018 2:09 AM MST

I only know that I was a towhead until puberty.
      February 25, 2018 5:54 AM MST

Same happened to me, my wife and both our kids. My daughter's hair is still honey blonde, the rest of us went mouse brown in our teens (and mine us now mostly grey).
      February 25, 2018 4:37 PM MST

i have no idea, my parents never told me
      February 25, 2018 2:54 PM MST

I was born with thick black hair, I even had some growing on the tips of my ears like a little gremlin.
      February 26, 2018 5:44 AM MST