Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » What types of devilment would you get into if all the people around you were invisible but you were not? ~

What types of devilment would you get into if all the people around you were invisible but you were not? ~

Posted - March 8, 2018

Responses

I think the deviltry would belong to the ghosts.

March 8, 2018 10:20 PM MST

To be invisible to detect where they are they would have to be naked so wherever I hear female voices I would shoot paintball so I could make them kind of seeable.
      March 9, 2018 1:30 AM MST

I would try to see them later if I mist them when they called.....I'm sure I'll bump into them in the long run ... :)D
      March 9, 2018 3:38 AM MST

For one, I wouldnt pick my nose or scratch my behind. I would try to act like a normal human being (it might take some practice) Id make up a bunch of stuff about myself that sounded heroic and honorable but not provable. And last but not least, I would pretend I coulnt see them.
      March 9, 2018 5:00 AM MST

The "devilment" I would most likely enjoy would require me to see the guys.
    :)

~ so I'd be not too excited about everyone being invisible.

This is a difficult question for me on my first thoughts -- if everyone were invisible except me, why would I do anything less than pristine -- since all the invisible people would catch me and I'd not know where any of them were?
    :)

March 9, 2018 6:38 AM MST

Everyone invisible but you are not makes you synonymous to a blind man. Is a blind man devilish?
      March 9, 2018 9:43 AM MST