Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Seven...Trump runs against a booger in 2020...Who wins?

Seven...Trump runs against a booger in 2020...Who wins?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

Let's see, a vicious, traitor, liar and pig is running against sticky disease-ridden mucus.

Who would be able to tell the difference?

March 13, 2018 9:15 PM MDT

The booger by a landslide. It tells fewer lies, doesn't accept emoluments, doesn't obstruct justice, doesn't try to justify f**k ups, doesn't assault the leaders of allied nations ...
      March 15, 2018 5:40 AM MDT

Does not matter who runs against Trump....he will be reelected.
      March 15, 2018 5:45 AM MDT

He won't be permitted to stand - after he's impeached next year. Unless the Democrats decide he's doing such a good job for them thst they WANT him to remain,  to ensure a Democrat victory in 2020. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at March 15, 2018 7:31 AM MDT
      March 15, 2018 6:07 AM MDT

Impeachment is only an indictment....and they will have to control the House. To remove they will have to have the Senate as well. And they will not get both. Besides there is no case for impeachment. Hillary's campaign colluded with Russians more than Trumps. 
    And they managed to do it, Trump can still run and win in 2020. 
      March 15, 2018 6:13 AM MDT

Obstruction of Justice. Receipt of emoluments. Assaulting the leader of an allied nation. Interference with Presidential records. Libel. There's the case.

As for control of both Houses, the GOP is heading for a train wreck at the midterms. The Democrats would have been content to claw back one quarter of Trump's 20 point margin in Pennsylvania - they never dreamed they'd erase it in a mere fifteen months. Or get a Senator elected in Alabama, that State is redder than the stripes on the flag. They will get control, in spades - but the Republicans just might decide to get rid of their big orange electoral liability and move to impeach of their own accord. Pence is vanilla but keeps his nose clean.
      March 15, 2018 6:52 AM MDT

No violation of emoluments clause, the way the law it written it is hard to of obstruction of justice against the President,disagreement is not assault, no records have been interfered....
    The reports of the Dem wins in Nov will be as always over estimated. 
      March 15, 2018 8:53 AM MDT

Foreign government representatives pay money to him to stay in HIS hotels, play golf at HIS resort. That's receipt of emoluments.
    He fired Comey AND Yates - which is more than Nixon did (Tricky Dick didn't fire the AG, Richardson resigned).
    Shoving Montenegrin Prime Minister Duško Markóvic roughly aside is assault by definition.
    As a private citizen, he can do what he likes with his own personal Twitter account - but @POTUS comes under the Presidential Records Act,  those tweets are "electronic memos" in Law. He's not permitted to alter or erase those without departmental approval, which he has never even sought, never mind received.
    He libelled former President Obama, accusing him of bugging - no evidrnce, never mind proof.

Anything else you'd like to wallpaper over?
      March 15, 2018 4:09 PM MDT

President Trump is not in violation of the emuloments claus:

Let's read the section of Article 1 of the Constitution: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Now let's define 

emolument

Advantagebenefitprofit, or wagereceived as compensation for being employed or holding an office.
    Foreign members of governments are not staying there as a form of payment for Trump holding office.
    President Trump is not employed by the Trump Organization so it would not apply to him. Just as I own my business...I am not an employee of my business I don't receive an emulument from my business or from my customers. My employees receive an emulument...

Pres Obama should have fired Comey before the election for inserting himself into the election more than once. Yates was not doing what she was told....hence "you are fired". 
    I am quite sure the government has an agreement with Twitter to keep a record for the archives. 
    The Obama adminstration did spy on the Trump campaign...that is not libel that is a fact. 

So again no, President Trump has not committed any impeachable offense.
      March 15, 2018 4:34 PM MDT

March 15, 2018 7:30 AM MDT

Dispositive.
      March 15, 2018 11:41 AM MDT

have no idea
      March 15, 2018 5:59 PM MDT

Trump might win if he  spreads enough lies  aboutl the booger.  like maybe he could start a rumour that the booger wasn't born in America or the booger  has HIV because it comes from a s--t  hole country. He might even claim that the booger is an alien from another plant and  that's why America needs a Space Force. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 15, 2018 6:28 PM MDT
      March 15, 2018 6:25 PM MDT