Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » When was the last time you had a beautiful melt?

When was the last time you had a beautiful melt?

Posted - March 14, 2018

Responses

I made a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches for my hungry son. My wife always says I make the best grilled cheese. My BLT sandwiches also rule. 
      March 14, 2018 12:54 PM MDT

I think making a great sandwich is fun and I think it is an art.  It takes thought to make a simple thing outstanding.

March 18, 2018 9:32 PM MDT

Last time I went to Subway.
      March 15, 2018 5:29 AM MDT

I love their tuna on whole wheat. 

March 18, 2018 9:33 PM MDT

cant remember
      March 15, 2018 5:41 PM MDT

Just now -- I knew it would happen - - Patsy Cline only needs to sing and I melt.
    My favorite singer.

My favorite song I've heard from her --  "She's Got You."

Dig that trippy piano part! I love the piano, too, on this song!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 18, 2018 9:34 PM MDT
      March 18, 2018 5:46 PM MDT

I've got my memories; she's got you.  Beyond depressing.  LOL LOVE PATSY.

I don't have to play it.  I know it.  I mean this lady HAD IT.

She could sing the dictionary and telephone book but she chose songs that other people have done since time began in country music and she is still a STAND OUT.  Muscians, singers of all styles love, respect and admire Ms. Cline. 

Do you remember Jackie DeShannon from the early 70's and before?  She popped up in my mind for no reason at all.....stab from the past

Jackie DeShannon (born August 21, 1941/1944)[1][2] is an American singer-songwriter with a string of hit song credits from the 1960s onwards, as both singer and composer. She was one of the first female singer-songwriters of the rock 'n' roll period. She is best known as the singer of "What the World Needs Now Is Love" and "Put a Little Love in Your Heart" and, as the composer of "When You Walk in the Room" and "Bette Davis Eyes," which were hits for The Searchers and Kim Carnes, respectively. DeShannon is currently[when?] an entertainment broadcast correspondent reporting Beatles band members' news for the radio program Breakfast with the Beatles.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 9, 2018 1:07 PM MDT
      March 18, 2018 9:35 PM MDT

I only just now saw your comment, Sharonna! Sorry! I know DeShannon best by name only, though I see/hear her name around quite a bit.
    I need to go listen to her now. That's a great photo of her!
    :)
      April 9, 2018 1:08 PM MDT