Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Many people say media provides nothing much but bad news alla time so wouldn't it be good idea to go church instead to hear 'good news'?

Many people say media provides nothing much but bad news alla time so wouldn't it be good idea to go church instead to hear 'good news'?

Posted - March 25, 2018

Responses

Actually there are good news in the newspapers. What you are seeing is the sales-power of bad news stories that make it more profitable for editors to select their news items for sensationalism, badness and big tits.
      March 25, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

Funny enough I have never heard anyone I know say that.... thank goodness... I am so very pleased about that. 
      March 25, 2018 2:46 PM MDT

I am confident that the Lord will lead me to the right place. 
      March 25, 2018 8:23 PM MDT

The media and churches both deal in Fake News. Religions are just ancient con games based upon quite crude fiction. Christians are made to feel guilt and fear and may develop neuroses and even psychoses from the fake news hey hear. I am from Japan where 99,54% of the people are not Christians. Most of us hate such a tyrannical belief system that creates guilt and fear to collect much money from naive people. We also love to combine religions, and it forbids that. Saying that the body is evil is horrible.
      April 8, 2018 9:57 AM MDT

Very good! 
      April 8, 2018 11:03 AM MDT

Once you have heard "good news" there is no need to hear it again. You gotta mix in some fear and guilt to make people come back next week.
      April 8, 2018 11:33 AM MDT

Many people are either atheists, non-believers, non-religious, non-spiritual, etc. What about them?
    ~
      April 8, 2018 11:36 AM MDT