Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If you could - would you turn back time?

If you could - would you turn back time?

When people look at their own pictures from earlier times, from their youth, they take a long breath and say: I wish I could be young again, I wish I could go back in time.
Are you among those? What are some reasons for this wish? I think when we made some mistakes, we would make similar or totally other ones in that second chapter.

Posted - April 24, 2018

Responses

• Thanks, Jewels. I understand you 100%, because My life as a kid and even as a teenager was so hard ( survival at the end of World War II and almost dying of hunger afterwards) that I still have a hard time hearing noises which sound like a bomb or a canon. 
      April 25, 2018 8:57 AM MDT

No....I'm very happy generally with everything ive ever done good or a little bit bad....or mistakes are there to learn by and ever if you've hurt someone's feelings and you then realize it and feel bad about why it happened.....
    a
    As kids we all do things to our siblings and parents and get told of or corrected......
    Its just a way of learning and just so long as you don't keep doing the same things and upsetting people every thing is fine.....

Its a shame more adults ,countries , the police ,so called legal profession and governments refuse to learn by their mistakes......The trouble with them is that there is no greater power to make them.....
    :( 
      April 25, 2018 1:35 AM MDT

• Thank you, NJ, for your response. There is nothing more to say by me, your insights are very true in my opinion.
      April 25, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

Mostly my parents thoughts and teaching....I'm just their little parrot :)
      April 25, 2018 11:40 AM MDT

Only if I could do so but still know THEN what I know NOW.

And I'd take back those words that hurt you, and you'd stay.

April 25, 2018 4:21 AM MDT

• Thank you, thank you! I was thinking of that song too, and I like it. May I say it here because it just fits in:  Never ever in this or any other forum I felt hurt by anyone. I always feel accepted and even loved. ♥
      April 25, 2018 9:08 AM MDT