Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » I read today that there are more American kids shot dead in their schools then army personal killed in war zones around the world.

I read today that there are more American kids shot dead in their schools then army personal killed in war zones around the world.

Should that indicate that there is someting vastly wrong with Americans right to bare arms ?

Posted - May 19, 2018

Responses

I have no idea of the actual facts...I can only comment on what I read in the press, hear on tv or the Internet...

I can't say as I believe fully every thing I read or hear about....we all know how media companies like to embellish things.... :( 
      May 21, 2018 11:46 AM MDT

"School shootings."

Think about that for a while. "School shootings." 

If the kids were not all herded into schools, there would be no school shootings. In any other scenario, the first defensive action is to spread out, not ban the weapon.

Think about that for a while.
      May 22, 2018 8:07 PM MDT

It is obvious there is something very wrong with those that support the idea of the "right to bear arms". It is an anticuated thinking that needs rethinking. The rights many are obstinately refusing to give up, is hurting many innocent victims. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at August 10, 2018 11:28 PM MDT
      May 22, 2018 11:21 PM MDT

May 28, 2018 10:42 PM MDT