Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What are you better at now than you used to be? Am I procrastinating again?

What are you better at now than you used to be? Am I procrastinating again?

I've said I used to be rubbish at taking any criticism; to the point where on the level 3 of my current course, I said to the tutor, and 'don't give it back to me to correct' - I would not have been able to cope with even minor corrections and indeed when, on the first assignment, she said, you must not use *I* - I argued back that as it was a humanities subject, I should be allowed to use first person, and anyway I was reflecting the question format.  I can now take constructive criticism really well, it took training but as part of my latest assignment I need to sift through a whole batch of comments from my peers and tutor on what I should have done and what I got wrong and what I could do better.. And it doesn't bother me in the least - indeed I welcome it...

So, what have you become better at? 

PS, I should be going through one of the books I read and finding stuff to reference, so I am procrastinating; clearly I haven't got better there!

Posted - May 27, 2018

Responses

Mathematics. 
    ~
      May 27, 2018 3:30 PM MDT

Oh, interestingly, I am even worse at that than I used to be. I tried to help daughter revise for her maths exam; I was thoroughly useless and just confused her even more. Not my strong point maths!
      May 27, 2018 3:35 PM MDT

Have learned some vital things that will enable to me better help others. 
      May 27, 2018 5:23 PM MDT

Sitting around doing nothing. I'm in a league now.
      May 28, 2018 5:30 AM MDT

I think at expressing myself. 
      May 28, 2018 5:43 AM MDT

not sure right now
      May 28, 2018 3:41 PM MDT

Not procrastinating. 
    When I need to do something I do not allow myself to sit until it is done. 
      February 3, 2019 6:47 AM MST