Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are Muslims taking over Europe?

Are Muslims taking over Europe?

Posted - May 28, 2018

Responses

Hard to argue they aren’t trying. It is the stated goal of Islam to dominate the world. 
      May 28, 2018 7:43 AM MDT

At the rate they populate,  it wont be hard to do.
      May 28, 2018 7:46 AM MDT

I don’t have an issue with the individuals, it’s the wretched theology they drag with them.
      May 28, 2018 7:49 AM MDT

Me either. I have no problem with anyone as long as they dont try to push there beliefs on me.
      May 28, 2018 7:50 AM MDT

Yep, just by out breeding the natural born Europeans.
    Europeans average less than 2 kids per couple the Muslims have much more than that. 
    They can not use that tactic in US cause we multiply as much as they do....lol
      May 28, 2018 7:56 AM MDT

And hopefully, we will continue to multiply as fast or faster then they do.  Problem is, is that they have a jump start on us by almost a billion people worldwide. ;O
      May 28, 2018 7:58 AM MDT

Instead of trying to out-populate them on an already strained planet, wouldn’t it be far more reasonable to inculcate tolerance and civility as social norms? 
      May 28, 2018 9:38 AM MDT

Yes that would be ideal, but easier said then done this late in the game. 
      May 28, 2018 10:12 AM MDT

• It seems that way. Europeans have no one to blame but themselves, though.
      May 28, 2018 9:49 AM MDT

Tougher boarder laws would have been the way to go. Borders are very important in a country. It helps maintain the integrity.
      May 28, 2018 10:13 AM MDT

May 28, 2018 10:26 AM MDT

I am willing to listen to another point of view but the link didn't stream anything.  I'll keep trying.
      May 28, 2018 10:38 PM MDT

Still working for me... I dunno.
      May 28, 2018 10:54 PM MDT

Read about what is going on in Sweden....it's all over Europe.
      May 28, 2018 11:19 PM MDT

Got it, thanks Thrifty.  Watch this in the name of political correctness:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE_vEdA9WU
      May 29, 2018 5:54 PM MDT

There are problems, for sure, not least of all terrorist attacks and problems with sexual assaults in Germany particularly.. and remember I am a Brexiter, but it really isn't a case of anyone taking over. Not at this point. 
      May 30, 2018 2:21 AM MDT

There are problems, for sure, not least of all terrorist attacks and problems with sexual assaults in Germany particularly.. and remember I am a Brexiter, but it really isn't a case of anyone taking over. Not at this point. 
      May 30, 2018 2:21 AM MDT

In the UK we have a lot of muslims and indeed other religions and races... and I admit I was a Brexit voter - and  it is true that non-natives outbreed natives here but the truth is that that includes all the races and religions, including the many Europeans we have in the UK and over all they would have to go a long way before they overtook us. 

This is one of those debates that people get very heated about I think
      May 28, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

Yes.  They are using the same rule book to take over America too.

This post was edited by Thriftymaid at May 28, 2018 2:16 PM MDT
      May 28, 2018 11:35 AM MDT

Scary isnt it. ;(
      May 28, 2018 1:37 PM MDT

That's what the people say; so, no, they are not. And those whom I know add some culture where it's difficult to do so.
      May 28, 2018 11:42 AM MDT

I am not a fan of the Sharia Law

As a legal system, the Sharia law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, the Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior, and even private beliefs. Compared to other legal codes, the Sharia law also prioritizes punishment over rehabilitation and favors corporal and capital punishments over incarceration. Of all legal systems in the world today, the Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. According to the Sharia law (see links for details):

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
    • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
    • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
    • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
    • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
    • A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
    • Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
    • A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
    • A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
    • A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
    • Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
    • A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
    • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
    • Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
    • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
    • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
    • A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
    • A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
    • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
    • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
    • Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
    • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

More here: https://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

And:

This spread of Islam in Western democracies is led by the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamic groups that endeavor to maximize the spread of Sharia law and Islam in the targeted societies while minimizing detection and push-back. This is achieved through the five phases of IRICI: Incubation, Recognition, Infiltration, Confrontation, Imposition.

https://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/islam-expansion.html

This post was edited by tom jackson at May 29, 2018 11:00 PM MDT
      May 28, 2018 1:13 PM MDT

No! Racism is.
      May 28, 2018 1:20 PM MDT

not that i know of
      May 28, 2018 2:54 PM MDT