Active Now

Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is the Democrats hate for the President going to bring them down?

Is the Democrats hate for the President going to bring them down?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269190/democrats-hatred-trump-going-bring-them-down-david-horowitz

Posted - June 2, 2018

Responses

Remembering I am a disinterested party... One could equally ask whether the Republican's having allowed the wolf into their den, aka having supported Strumpet.. will that lead to THEIR downfall? I postulate that as I have heard that posed many a time...

Now that link my computer allowed me to see... interestingly the author says he is founder of the school for political warfare... interesting no? Clearly not an unbiased person me thinks!  Definitely has an agenda... 

I will now look to see what analysis I can make of it..  will do when I get back as I have to go out for a while
      June 2, 2018 11:20 AM MDT

No.  They can hate on the President all they want.  I would kind of expect it from them since they're the opposition party.

If they lose more elections it's going to be because of their constant bad-mouthing of people who picked Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, especially all of those so-called racists who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and in 2012 and then voted for Donald Trump.

Liberals in the USA are pretty much like incels.  An incel is a guy who's had bad luck with women so he becomes a misogynist and starts bad-mouthing women which pretty much guarantees he won't be going on a date anytime soon, more likely not ever.  It seems like liberals are acting like incels which means lots of people in the Midwest and the South won't be voting for them anytime soon, more likely not ever.
      June 2, 2018 10:11 PM MDT

Hatred, regardless of one's party affiliation, tends to suck the life out of (bring them down) anyone that allows it to rule their lives. However, right now that hatred seems to be more prevalent on the liberal Democrat side of the aisle. As always, just my opinion. :)
      June 3, 2018 8:54 AM MDT