Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Trump's team accuses Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of stabbing him in the back"! Dramatic isn't it? Do you agree/dis with it?

"Trump's team accuses Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of stabbing him in the back"! Dramatic isn't it? Do you agree/dis with it?

Posted - June 11, 2018

Responses

Justin Trudeau is an effeminate little beta male b*tch.

He doesn't have the balls to actually be real in a face to face meeting especially with an alpha like Trump. So he just disses him in a public statement afterwards. What a b*tch move....
      June 11, 2018 3:53 AM MDT

Trudeau mostly just asserted that 'Canadians will not be pushed around by redneck Trump'.

Trump is just all upset that Canada has announced retaliatory tariffs to the tune of 16.6 billion dollars. 

That's a stab in the back that Trump is crying about.  This post was edited by Kittigate at June 11, 2018 3:01 PM MDT
      June 11, 2018 6:06 AM MDT

He just REFUSED to be Trump's b*tch. That's hardly "effeminate" or "cowardly", on the contrary it's what he was elected to do.
    Unlike His Royal Orangeness, who has been Tsar Vlad's b*tch for a while now.
      June 11, 2018 6:58 AM MDT

Think don juan is bi**h enough to service two? Vlad and Kim? I guess "we'll see what happens"! If the denuclearization meeting is as disastrous as the G7 prepare for nuclear war. Sheesh. What a comedy of multiple tragedies-in-waiting. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Monday. After arriving late, leaving early and trashing Trudeau when asked how everyone got along he lied as usual. Der don juan said "it 's a 10". If he ever told the truth the walls of Jericho would and the neavens above would come a crashing down a tumbling down. :( This post was edited by RosieG at June 11, 2018 3:00 PM MDT
      June 11, 2018 7:06 AM MDT

He won't kneel to Kim, but he will be dumb enough to believe KJU's empty promises and walk away from a meeting which achieves nothing and claim it was "great".
      June 11, 2018 3:08 PM MDT

Well King Don (didja see that latest TIME magazine cover?) insulted our Canadian ally Justin Trudeau and shamelessly sucked up (very obsequiously) to Kim.  Allegedly Kim treats his own people with great cruelty and has even murdered some just like Assad and Putin has done. He murdered (or had someone else murder) his half-brother. King Don gets all goosebumpy in the present of despot dictators. He gets off on them. Different strokes for different folks. I'd ask you what you think the man's plan is but honestly I think he is as planless as he is clueless. He operates on "We'll see what happens". So I guess that's what he plans. Of course of great interest would be to know the answer to "then what?" but he is a simple guy and cannot handle more than one thought at a time. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Tuesday! :)
      June 12, 2018 5:45 AM MDT

Refusing to be bullied by His Royal Orangeness is neither dishonesty nor backstabbing, he's doing precisely what the CANADIAN people elected him to do.
      June 11, 2018 6:55 AM MDT

And President Trump is doing exactly what he was elected to do....taking care of the American people.  
      June 11, 2018 7:35 AM MDT

The way Stalin "took care of" the Russian people. A tit-for-tat tariff war helps nobody.
      June 11, 2018 3:10 PM MDT

President Trump has murdered no one.
    Then they need to remove their tariffs and gov subsidies and we will remove ours. It is either free trade or it is not. And right now it is not. This post was edited by my2cents at June 12, 2018 9:50 PM MDT
      June 11, 2018 3:27 PM MDT

The question didn't suggest that Trump murdered anyone.

Why did you say President Trump has murdered no one?
      June 11, 2018 4:04 PM MDT

Trump spoke his thoughts of murdering 'a man on 5th Avenue' but then never even made the attempt to do that.
      June 11, 2018 6:18 PM MDT

Didn't he recently upgrade to naming James Comey?
      June 11, 2018 7:26 PM MDT

Could not find anything to say Trump threatened physical harm to Comey; just firing him , jailing him or suing him.
      June 11, 2018 10:42 PM MDT

The TV was on in the background as I was walking through the room---I may have "misheard."
      June 12, 2018 3:50 PM MDT

My reply was to Slartibartfast and he said like Stalin....we all know what Stalin did to the Russian people. (I assume we all know...maybe not) This post was edited by my2cents at June 12, 2018 9:50 PM MDT
      June 11, 2018 6:19 PM MDT

The figure of speech was intended to mean that "taking care of" is defined differently by different people. Trump hasn't directly murdered anyone, but govermnent inaction on gun control could well be viewed that way by the parents of dozens of children killed in school shootings this year. To say nothing of the irreplaceable flora and fauna which will be destroyed by the delisting of national parks, and the drowning of low-lying Pacific islands due to global warming that His Royal Orangeness doesn't believe in. Figures CAN'T lie. People live on them. They will drown.
      June 12, 2018 6:07 PM MDT

You used the phrase "took care of" in reference to Stalin....so you tell me how you meant it. Can't be gun control that does not fit.
      June 12, 2018 6:30 PM MDT

Far more died from privation and crushing poverty than were murdered in Soviet Russia under Stalin, while the "more equal than others" elite lived the high life - and that's PRECISELY what's happening in Trump's America. Dismantling the AHCA, increased marginalization of minorities, tax cuts for the offensively wealthy (most of whom employ a battery of accountants to exploit every possibly loophole, in order to avoid paying even the meagre amount of tax they are required to) - the rich get richer and the poor starve to death, or die from preventable causes due to being denied medical treatment. 
      June 12, 2018 7:18 PM MDT

ACHA cost many people their healthcare.  Obamacare is a joke.....I have no health insurance.  And OC was gonna cost a crazy premium with a $5000 deductible.  If I can afford that I would have insurance.  Not interested in paying for a plastic card that says I have insurance I just don't need.
    I know a lady who was just diagnosed with cancer....she now has gov insurance and getting her treatments.  
    Tax cuts were for everyone. Not just rich. And it is working the stock market is up, unemployment is down. My personal sales are best ever in 20+yrs.
    Got any links to back the claims above?
      June 14, 2018 6:53 AM MDT