Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you ever slapped anyone in the face?

Have you ever slapped anyone in the face?

Image result for gifs of people slapping on the face

Posted - June 23, 2018

Responses

I have but only as a diversion for the incoming right, Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 23, 2018 5:31 PM MDT

I've only ever slapped people by accident.
    I do remember a guy trying to pick a fight with my brother because the guy's girlfriend had been flirting with my brother earlier that night.
    Then my brother grabbed the guy and put him on the ground in the parking lot and then he put his knees on the man's arms so he couldn't move.
    Then my brother proceeded to slap the guy in the face repeatedly and say "I'll flirt with whoever the f__k I want to and I if I wanted your girlfriend I'd have her."
    That story stands out to me because I just remember seeing my brother holding him down and slapping the guy?

I think the moral of the story is "Don't blame everyone else for what your girlfriend does."
    Definitely don't fight guys over girls who don't care enough to be loyal or you may get slapped.

June 23, 2018 6:15 PM MDT

Nope. Punched out, yes. I boxed flyweight. Body blows are more useful, but you have to go upstairs occasionally.
      June 23, 2018 7:42 PM MDT

Yes, once.  My daughter was going through 12 year old smart mouth phase.  She turned around and yelled something right in my face and I slapped her.  I had never hit her before and never did again.  She was shocked as was I.  We both sat down on the steps and cried.  I never hit my other daughter.   I do believe parents have the right to use corporal punishment as part of their discipline system but my girls just never got in trouble.  Such a blessing, I know.  But this one occurrence made me realize what blessings my girls are.
      June 24, 2018 3:42 PM MDT

I spanked both kids when they were little,  but never above the waist. For older kids, withdrawal of privileges works better. In your room, no toys, and think about what you did. Teens - grounded, and hand over your SIM card, young lady.
    I did deck my son, once. He was 14 and hit his sister - so I let him have it in the solar plexus. By that age he was bigger than me. He hasn't struck a woman since.
      June 25, 2018 2:04 AM MDT

only one time when i was a teenager my mother slapped me in the face and i got mad and slapped her back, im not proud of it
      June 29, 2018 2:55 PM MDT