Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you have different modes? What's your default mode?

Do you have different modes? What's your default mode?

Mine is trusting and open, to appease and to try to please and make people happy.. Because of this people do tend to take advantage and then things can go horribly wrong because I do have another mode, ultra cautious, ultra businesslike, on guard and watching every move.. recording it..   This is the mode I use in meetings where someone thinks they can walk all over me :P

How about you?

Posted - June 25, 2018

Responses

I am always in my 'observant mode'...even here. I shoulda been a spy.
      June 25, 2018 10:44 AM MDT

Oh heck, you are a spy...eeek should I be worried :P I confess I am not that observant.. .usually let details pass me by, unless I am in meetings that I know aren't going to go well mode, in which case I will notice every nuance and detail.. 
      June 25, 2018 10:54 AM MDT

Some people call that manic/depressive but that is a tad dramatic. 

I suffer from anxiety.  It affects everything if I don't tamp it down to feeling soothed and calm.  So that is my modes.  I need to be alone because I need to be alone or I am medicated and fine.   

June 25, 2018 10:46 AM MDT

I always love your insights and I love your new username :) I think for me it's just about that we are all, lol or maybe it's just me, are complex... and we all have different elements to our personality/make up.. At times one will be more to the fore? I was thinking maybe like a mommy.. one could be soft, loving, caring, correcting... but if someone tried to hurt our child, we may well show teeth and show we are willing to protect... 

Maybe I have multiple personalities lol or just different strengths I can draw upon when needed :) 
      June 25, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

Here's my damned observant mode kicking in. 4 electrons indicates Be. Too many particles in the nucleus. Go ahead, chide me. And who is that a pic of.
      June 25, 2018 11:00 AM MDT

probably but not sure what it is
      June 25, 2018 3:57 PM MDT

im a normal mode... :P
      June 25, 2018 4:12 PM MDT

I'm in the mode for love.....and it's not my fault cus I'm weak willed...  :)D
      June 25, 2018 4:35 PM MDT