Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Does going pubic make you shy?

Does going pubic make you shy?

Posted - July 8, 2018

Responses

I am not quite sure if you mean going public, as in revealing something intimate or shocking and making it public or whether you mean doing anything in public, as in dealing with crowds. So I am going to answer both :)

I have nothing to reveal really, I tend to be a very open person so no secrets left to reveal. 

On the latter, yea I am not fond of being the centre of attention. I'd rather not be, but I have this quirk whereby if something really needs saying, and no one else has the guts, I will do it.  I don't like it though. 
      July 8, 2018 2:46 AM MDT

Going public?    I was brought up that some things are so personal they are meant to remain private.  Then there was the whole fear of being judged for behavior that others may not find appropriate.  But when I started chatting on the net  realized there were women who were willing to say OK this is just me - this is who I am and what I do.  Which made me know I was not alone at all and emboldened me to be the same about my private life.  Because there are a lot of things we learn are not supposed to be acceptable behavior but we do them anyway so why not discuss them so that perhaps other women will less fear or be afraid of them or will know at least that they are possible. 
      July 8, 2018 5:46 AM MDT

I am shy about having to speak in public. 
      July 8, 2018 8:31 AM MDT

i shaved my pubic yesterday if thats what you wanted to know
      July 8, 2018 12:16 PM MDT

yes
      July 8, 2018 3:55 PM MDT

If you're too shy, you certainly won't be going pubic with anyone fast. 
      July 8, 2018 4:35 PM MDT