Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Why cant you take a hint. Nobody wants the same old rhetoric here morning after morning. Can you please go away?

Why cant you take a hint. Nobody wants the same old rhetoric here morning after morning. Can you please go away?

Posted - July 9, 2018

Responses

You haven't gotten your issue fixed have you? In the meantime, understand that some people are not deterred by what others say because they don't pay any attention to anyone but their inner circle. 
      July 9, 2018 5:00 AM MDT

Space ship getting a bit tight there?

July 9, 2018 5:31 AM MDT

I know exactly what you mean!  Every single day it's always "tilde" this and "grammar" that and "sexual innuendo" this and "tilde" that!  Day in and day out, he never changes!  It can make a person go absolutely batty! Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 
    ~
      July 9, 2018 5:51 AM MDT

I know what you mean.  It would be nice to have a "real" conversation with a "real" person about "real" life that is truthful, a conversation that is not nonsense.  Ok...I started now it's your turn. :  )
      July 9, 2018 8:09 AM MDT

No takers?   Interesting!
      July 9, 2018 9:46 AM MDT

I don't know what non-nonsense is. I can't help you here.
    ~
      July 9, 2018 8:04 PM MDT

I count the minutes to hear when your all Tilde up. I dream about the Full moon and the high Tildes washing up on the shore as we roll around in the waves spouting adjectives a each other while calling each other by our proper names. I dream about you correcting my there,their, and thereres nightly and dread waking up to you not being there to capitalize the first words that come out of my imperfect grammatical mouth.  Moths couldnt tear me away from you and your proper use of punctuation. I dream of the day when , I too, will be able to Tilde you up like in my dreams. Just kidding. lol ;D
      July 9, 2018 8:41 PM MDT

Ahh but the same could be true of those who speak against the matter... this is democracy at it's best, we are all free to hold opinions and to express those opinions provided we are not rude to others.. 

We must be careful, if we are to accuse others, not to do the same thing ourselves. 
      July 9, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

(. . . democracy at its best.)

No apostrophe. 
      July 9, 2018 8:05 PM MDT

AH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D
      July 9, 2018 8:42 PM MDT

not sure what you mean about all this
      July 9, 2018 3:46 PM MDT

While your mind annoys me, I certainly do not want you to ever get out of here.

So, why oh why, do you persist in the same OLD garbage?

Same thing.

Over and over.

Some people, besides yourself, need to know what is REALLY going on in the world. Not FOX NEWS.

Really need to see what is happening here.  I am not interested in forcing my ideas down anyone's throat.  This is life or death.  This is not a conspiracy.  This is NOT Alex Jones.

This is reality and I am talking to the ZOMBIES.  They cannot think, they cannot hear and they cannot see. They can only follow the leader.

That is truly terrifying. 

It surely explains how Germany fell.   Chilling.

July 9, 2018 8:52 PM MDT

There are two such people here and I never said any such thing. One of them quit posting, and the other is running out of wind.
      July 10, 2018 5:27 AM MDT