Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Sophisticated Singles in Sussex... should I be tempted? :P

Sophisticated Singles in Sussex... should I be tempted? :P

Posted - July 20, 2018

Responses

Hmm I guess would depend on how single and how sophisticated you consider yourself.  For many years I considered myself sophisticated but then I discovered there were many people out there into things I had never heard of. 
      July 20, 2018 10:17 AM MDT

You are so right! I'd have to confess on that front that I don't believe I am all that sophisticated.. perhaps more than some but a long way behind others..
      July 20, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

Do it the ole fashion way. Keep the internet out of it.
      July 20, 2018 10:29 AM MDT

I was just struck by the devastating cleverness of the ad :P
      July 20, 2018 10:32 AM MDT

You can be devastated by the cleverness of ME!!!
      July 20, 2018 10:35 AM MDT

Don't think I would want to be with anyone too devastatingly clever. 
      July 20, 2018 10:35 AM MDT

Or someone who was too posh, being frowned upon for using the wrong fork at dinner.. being ostracised for making an etiquette faux pas.. 
      July 20, 2018 11:07 AM MDT

Hmmmm.....the ad DOES seem to indicate "Desperate Losers", doesn't it? Or are they sophisticated in that they are able to con you out of your life savings????

I think I would steer clear of that one......;-)
      July 20, 2018 10:34 AM MDT

LOL but it sounds so tempting!  They are sophisticated.. maybe they are rich and I can con them?  Besides, I don't have any life savings :P
      July 20, 2018 11:08 AM MDT

Wellllll......in THAT case, you should check it out for real!!!! With your beauty and intelligence, you should contact several of those sophisticated singles and  charm them and tease them into thinking they are making headway with you and then you COULD con them into creating a HUGE life savings for you!!!! And who knows what pleasures they may provide you during their courtship......

And you never know, one of those singles may be around 90 years old with one foot in the grave....all he wants is companionship and a HOT beauty like you to leave all his millions to......hmmmm. What's that number to call????.....:-P
      July 20, 2018 11:50 AM MDT

Sussex is fine.....just keep away from the Essex wide boys....they still need to grow up I think....lol
      July 20, 2018 1:20 PM MDT

thats up to you
      July 20, 2018 4:32 PM MDT

I take it that was some side-bar ad tailored to living in Sussex or at least the S.E. of England... Experience Project used to throw these things at me, with one tag-line telling me the supposed woman lives in Taunton. Handy that - it's only 50 miles away.

I wouldn't touch an on-line dating-agency with a barge-mouse (nor the original "barge-pole", if you don't use a conventional PC here!).

In fact I wouldn't go near any dating agency, and not just because I am certainly not Home County "sophisticated". The telephone premium-rate system, and now the Internet as well, ensure they are all rip-offs.

[Is rips-off the better plural?]
      July 27, 2018 5:34 AM MDT