Active Now

Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Business » I wake up and think on my fathers scrunched up determined face and mechanical movements and know I can't drop bombs but I can play chess so?

I wake up and think on my fathers scrunched up determined face and mechanical movements and know I can't drop bombs but I can play chess so?

Posted - July 22, 2018

Responses

Oh! I love it when you talk that way!
      July 22, 2018 6:05 AM MDT

So what war was he in?
      July 22, 2018 8:38 AM MDT

• Dead honesty bro, all WW2, he survived being a bomber pilot, and if that wasn't enough, he opted for Korea and went though that the same way. He was almost court marshalled because he had to drop an atom bomb in the South Pacific ocean in order to save the crew in which his plane B-24 was fearfully down on fuel and might not make it back to land so he had to decrease weight of the plane.
    If you look up atom bomb found in the South Pacific Ocean, it was probably his. All this is real until he lost an eye and this blew his flying career. Just speculation because he didn't like to talk about it, shell shocked probably.  Most likely probably, he had to lift the detonator of the atom bomb out of its casing which affected him with radiation cancer to the back of his eyeball. He was a hero you might say. He took a chance to save his whole crew. Of course the AAF didn't like it much but exonerated him. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 22, 2018 1:46 PM MDT
      July 22, 2018 8:57 AM MDT

Your choice of how to protect your territory on a board is much more appealing to me than in real life.  It's easier to smile... just in case you didn't know. Big smiles and hugs! :) :)
      July 22, 2018 1:48 PM MDT

not sure what your question is
      July 22, 2018 3:34 PM MDT