Discussion » Questions » Family » So if your old Irish grandfather used to plant his butt in front of the window for a half hour to await his visitors just being like me too?

So if your old Irish grandfather used to plant his butt in front of the window for a half hour to await his visitors just being like me too?

Posted - August 5, 2018

Responses

That's not even a coherent sentence. Re-read it yourself if you like, and maybe you'll see that too. It can be edited, you know. 
      August 5, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

What are you talking about?
      August 5, 2018 9:45 AM MDT

LOL I don't have an Irish grandfather, mine's Canadian :P  I think to some extent all of us sit and wait for visitors when we know someone is coming.. it's hard to get on and do stuff so you tend to just watch out for them. 
      August 5, 2018 2:10 PM MDT

wish i had visitors, noone wants to visit 
      August 5, 2018 2:48 PM MDT

• I can't remember much about one of my grandfathers, nor either being Irish.  I hear one was a good man and the other didn't like children though he had enough to count on both hands.  I wouldn't have minded knowing the "good man", but that was before my time. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 6, 2018 1:56 PM MDT
      August 5, 2018 7:40 PM MDT