Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Now the mystery religion is out in the open, if the United Nations government asks to you invoke Lucifer, will you do so?

Now the mystery religion is out in the open, if the United Nations government asks to you invoke Lucifer, will you do so?

Quote from their website: - The Lucis Trust has Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC)  and  World Goodwill is recognized by the Department of Public Information at the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO). As such the Trust and World Goodwill are part of a community of many hundreds of NGOs that play an active role in the United Nations, particularly in spreading information about the UN and fostering support for UN programs. Since their inception Lucis Trust and World Goodwill have given their support through meditation, educational materials and seminars, by highlighting the importance of the UN's goals and activities as they represent the voice of the peoples and nations of the world.

There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer. Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students and teachers of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer.

https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/descent_and_sacrifice

https://www.lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un

https://www.lucistrust.org/the_great_invocation

Posted - August 6, 2018

Responses

Nope, I will have no part of any of that.
      August 6, 2018 7:37 PM MDT

Fascinating details. Another example of gross ignorance parading under the banner of faith.

To answer your question:
    Not even at the point of a gun. I’d sooner go down fighting than submit to enforced worship of mythical characters. That, my friend, is slavery.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at August 7, 2018 4:12 AM MDT
      August 6, 2018 8:07 PM MDT

• Agreed. That is one thing I would make a stand on.
      August 6, 2018 10:08 PM MDT

Hmm... Let's walk through this.

Modern satanists believe in looking after yourself. Now, you can call that evil or whatever. I'm not going to debate that part right now.

The founder of that organization was about the equivalent of an 1900s hippie. She believed in service to others, humanitarian efforts, looking inward, meditation, and so forth. In her eyes, Lucifer was a fallen angel who sacrificed himself for the sake of others. So, sure, we can debate all day about Lucifer being evil or not evil or whatever, but I think it makes far more sense to look at what was in this woman's heart while she was writing and doing outreach. It was always about finding "light" and finding good. Lucifer/ Lucis was light to her. 

Yeah, she held a ton of obscure beliefs, not unlike many people of her time. She was born around the time Jack the Ripper was making his rounds. Before we really even understood electricity. Before we had cars. The medical community was still debating what caused diseases- they were seriously arguing over what was causing infections in patients who had surgeries performed in unsanitary conditions. No joke. Doctors thought washing their hands was enough. It was a big to-do in medical journals at the time. Nietzsche was also publishing. So, you really do have to picture the era. Science was only emerging. Barely. We didn't understand anything, really, and there were tons of little offshoots in science, religion, and philosophy, all trying to make sense of the world, but doing so with very limited information. This woman happened to glom onto a concept of "light." She was into things like reading the stars and such... the kinds of stuff we'd now consider New Age. But, she labeled it Luciferianism- a concept that still exists today and is not even in the same realm as Satanism. One is about seeking knowledge and looking after others and the other is about looking out for yourself. While they're both focused on the same entity- one sees that entity as being a guardian, beacon of light, and spiritual guide, while the other sees it as a carnal, self-indulgent being. Some do see both sides to the same entity, but when it comes to Luciferianism, they focus more on creating a balance between the two. 

It's tough to say what the founder would have been like today; if she'd had all the knowledge time has afforded us. She wasn't evil then- not by a long stretch- so, I'd imagine she'd be more of a New Ager or perhaps the type of person who'd join the Peace Corps to assist people in third-world countries. 

From the other side of this, getting funding from or working with an entity that's promoting your message doesn't mean you share all the same values as that person. So, going out on a huge limb here, and playing devil's advocate (hee hee), let's say the organization is evil. That's like saying answerMug is evil because we've had donors who aren't Christian. I don't even know most of our donors and they certainly haven't influenced the Mug beyond helping us do what we were already doing. Any organization that is supported by people will have donors and supporters from various backgrounds. If you look hard enough, you will always be able to tie an organization back to some "evil" entity. If given enough time, I guarantee I could find ties from virtually every religious organization to a "dark" entity of some type. 

That said, I'm an atheist. I don't believe in god or the devil. I couldn't care less what the UN asked me to do. I further find he concept that they may someday request I invoke Lucifer at some point quite laughable. 
      August 7, 2018 10:45 AM MDT

Thanks for answering Just Asking,  I did give a more informed reply but posted it in the wrong box "fiddly fingers," having read about Satanism it is a belief that either holds Satan as a deity or an idea to aspire to, the inverted pentagram and goat symbol is pointed towards the earth and so mans carnal nature and base desires, whereas the upright star refers to mans spiritual nature, which Satanist's are not interested in unless they believe that engaging in all carnal desire will bring them to a point of getting rid of the ego. Of course most atheists do not believe in a spiritual self but a materialistic view however that doesn't necessary mean that they want to indulge in orgies, or not have a more ethical and moral code of conduct.

Having read about Alice Bailey she came from a upper middle classed aristocratic background in Manchester England, had three sucide attempts before the age of 15, lost both parents before she was eight so both her and her sister moved in with their grandparents where the were schooled by Governesses, so I don't read it as her coming from a hippie background where she was poor or conditions were bad for the upper middle classed family, The Film Out Of Africa is the only reference I can think of at the moment which you might relate to regarding a similar era that would more realistically show the quality of these peoples lives and not slums with little medication that was life for the poor.  For the first part of her life she was financed by her family in her workings which were based around a Christian tradition which she disliked and sort to rebel against. It wasn't until India where she met her husband who she later married, he was a priest so again this isn't a life of poverty, and lived in the US however she claimed he was abusive and this is what led to their divorce. She said that this is when she had to work in a factory to support her 3 daughters, which is common place for most working class people but must have been a shock for her, through two other workers she ended up being involved with the theosophical society influenced by Madam Blavatsky (another person who claims to have written books through spirit guidance) representing them in a high position and promoting it even moving to their Hollywood centre, at this point in 1922 she'd married Foster Bailey who was a freemason, Foster Bailey went on to write books including The Spirit Of Masonry. Alice wrote books telepathically with a spirit, and this is what she did until end of her life setting up the Lucifer publishing company with her husband which became the Lucis Trust which is supported by the United Nations so it's a very BIG deal. 

I believe Alices' story is either untrue and a ruse to bring about this new (old) religion since she came from an elite background and was married to a Freemason who are influenced by the mystery schools and their initiations for years, or she was a victim of a cult which may have even stemmed from her parenting as most cults do since they are born into them at a high level, (it's very difficult to find information on her parents), whichever this was she was always destined to bring about a new religion for the new age of Aquarius which is what this is all about and admitted to by herself. Christianity was a religion of Pisces, hence the two fish story from Jesus, the two fish represents pisces.
    Aleister (Edward) Crowley who also changed his name which is common place for influential occult leaders, was also from a rich elite background and was a 33rd degree freemason was around the same time as Alice Bailey and also influenced by Madam Blavaksky.
    I don't think Lucifer is a coincidence as it is occult knowledge that he is the Promethus of Greece and the Enki of the sumerians, and the statue of Liberty of the USA, "the one who brought the fire, (mes')the light bearer who brought the occult knowledge which has been handed done through the ages (aeons) in order to rule over the lower classes or non elites.  Alice was involved in the occult.

I agree you will always be able to tie evil back to an entity, it's usually a corporate one :)

August 8, 2018 7:41 AM MDT

I appreciate your thoughtful response. 

I don't think a person's financial status has much bearing on their personal philosophies. Whether you're poor, affluent, or in between, you can be a humanitarian, hippie, New Ager, or anything you wish. Stating poor and becoming wealthy later doesn't mean anything. 

I'm not saying Lucifer is a coincidence at all. It wasn't. What I'm saying is that she placed positive attributions on the entity and acted accordingly. Consider that today, we have Christians who go out and serve their communities and look after their neighbors. We also have Christians who form cults and kill people. We have Mormons who devote themselves to service and take care of the people around them. We have Mormons who have ten wives and beat their families. We have Muslims who believe in peace and tolerance. We have Muslims who want everyone who isn't a Muslim dead. Every religious group, every branch, has both good and bad. 

So, if this woman was devoting herself to humanitarian efforts, then I think we should be looking at what was in her heart and what her actions were- not preconceived notions about what her religious beliefs represent to us. Religion doesn't make the person. His or her actions do. 
      August 8, 2018 11:27 AM MDT

thanks for replying Just Asking, a point I wanted to make,  take Christianity for example, a Christian may do many wonderful deeds, but a part of that is because it preaches to save people and bring them to Christianity, and as a result the protestant and especially the catholic church is a very good business model. Hence with any religion that is always the goal especially when backed by government funding, and in a religion that has world dominion which is the aim of the Lucistrust as a New (but old) religion for a united nations, then that goal is the same, and it doesn't have to take the other churches, it merely has to infiltrate them.

August 8, 2018 4:14 PM MDT

probably not
      August 7, 2018 1:57 PM MDT

Thanks for your reply Just Asking.

I have spent quite some time studying this type of thing, most people think it's nonsense but I've seen the influence in society for a long time. As for Satanism or Luciferianism I'll leave my knowledge here, and I think then at least there's two schools of thought which is always good, I see you have tried to think of the situation from Alice's perspective, I don't speak about Alice until the end of the page as I am aware of her teachings and where they are from, apologises if you know most of this already.

From what I know the first thing to change the views of Satanism from the medieval views was the Age Of Enlightenment (the luminaires meaning lit) forming individualism, separation of church and state and questioning of religious orthodoxy. This was the beginning of opposition to absolute monarchy, and scientific revolution.  Later years to lead to masonic lodges, coffee houses, and scientific academies. (interestingly esoteric schools have been around since ancient Egypt and the Egyptians knew a lot about science and astronomy, and much of esoteric knowledge and our astronomy and astrology comes from the ancient Egyptians, freemasonry also has a druid past).

People that came out of the enlightenment like Thomas Hobbs' wrote books like the Leviathan which derived from the biblical leviathan, and was one of the most earliest forms of social contract theory which our society is based on today, the law of contracts legal entities and corporate entities (legal fictions). We are still the body of the leviathan, and the elites are still the head, and Hobbs was a wealthy elite.

Following this time Descartes (known for Descartes demons revealing analytical geometry), Bacon born to an aristocratic family, who works added to the scientific method, he was the Queens legal advisor knighted, no ordinary life, Bacon is often thought to be the real writer of Shakespeare as the spear shaker was Goddess Pallas Athena (she I believe is on top of the Washington building) who he pledged his troth to when he was younger... sorry I digress, it's interesting how many scientific greats attribute their work to dreams as dreams were viewed as a seventh sense.   

Although holding a much older history, StanisÅ‚aw Feliks Przybyszewski was the first to promote Satanism in 1868, he admired Nietzsche and begun calling himself a Satanist. In Pillars of Unbelief, Nietzsche refers to himself as the anti-Christ, and argues for atheism as follows:  "I will now disprove the existence of all gods.  If there were gods, how could  I bear not to be a god?  Consequently, there are no gods."  Nietzche scorned reason as well as faith, he saw love as man's greatest danger (maybe because the one time he fell in love his object of affection did not feel the same), and morality as man's greatest weakness. After his relationship he went insane, he spent time believing that he was the god Dionysus which is kind of ironic given his mental state if you know anything about this god, his sister took him in for a while but he ended up dying insane in an asylum from syphilis, and signed his last letters "the crucified one."
    With the knowledge I have this shows that Nietzche was probably involved at least at some point in the mystery religions or the occult which influenced his views and are seen throughout Madam Blavatsky's, Alice Bailey's and Aleister Crowleys work. Stanislaw threw himself into the Bohemian lifestyle and promoted social Darwinism (a term first coined by Thomas Huxley Darwins bulldog), Darwins Grandfather was  Erasmus Darwin doctor of medicine, philosopher and freemason he put forward ideas of evolution to his grandson Charles and was influential in the formation of the Lunar Society, Benjamin Franklin was also a member and a freemason as were many presidents and vice presidents and justices you can find many of these lists online).

Eliphas Levi (French ceremonial magician) took it up from there, he used the term "Lucifer." In his book Dogma and Ritual High Magic (transcendental magic) published in 1854 & 56, he offered up the symbol of baphomet (reverse) claiming this was what the Knights Templar had worshiped. His book was about the same doctrines in the mystery schools which he claims was only once every reserved for priests and kings.

The theosophical society held that Lucifer was a force that aided humanity's to the awakening of it's own spiritual nature. Have you ever read Transcendental magic? the imagery of a goat character with a human face who the adepts wearing masks kiss and the fire of human bones and fat from criminals, child sacrifice (non baptised), and orgies is at the very least disturbing and grotesque imagery, and then stating that the mystery religions of hermes, Dionysus, Orpheus, Christianity, Lucifer, and the deliberate horrendous initiations, I'm not surprised that people in the mysteries end up going nuts. it claims that science is magic and that these schools have held the knowledge of sciences and used them to control or civilise man throughout the ages (which is something I can believe). It's far to much for me to convey here.

Carl Hansen also involved in many esoteric groups freemasons, martinism, and ordo temp orientis which then takes us on to Aleister Crowley which again falls along the same lines as Lucifer being the saviour of mankind and freeing him from innocence and a dull eden. Edward/Aleister Crowley 1885 - 1947 was a 33rd degree freemason, educated at Cambridge university.

Poem to lucifer

Ware, nor of good nor ill, what aim hath act?
    Without its climax, death, what savour hath
    Life? an impeccable machine, exact
    He paces an inane and pointless path
    To glut brute appetites, his sole content
    How tedious were he fit to comprehend
    Himself! More, this our noble element
    Of fire in nature, love in spirit, unkenned
    Life hath no spring, no axle, and no end.

His body a bloody-ruby radiant
    With noble passion, sun-souled Lucifer
    Swept through the dawn colossal, swift aslant
    On Eden's imbecile perimeter.
    He blessed nonentity with every curse
    And spiced with sorrow the dull soul of sense,
    Breathed life into the sterile universe,
    With Love and Knowledge drove out innocence
    The Key of Joy is disobedience.       

he also claimed to be a ceremonial magician and created the religion Thelma "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.  Love is the law, love under will."   and declared himself a prophet of the new age, which he is, he has influenced many of todays celebrities basically because if you want to be in the media light you have to be initiated at least some degree because this is the new aeon of aquarius and luciferianism is it, and the ritual phoenix has been seen in many instances including the mass (disturbing) ritual of the 2012 Olympics, as has the baphomet and the sign of the goat, this all indicates the knowledge which they've had and do not reveal.

Crowley also had a pantheon of Egyptian gods and goddesses, he also combines eastern and western practices (same as Alice Bailey), practices of yoga (which means to yoke), lesser rituals of the pentagram, many other rituals including The Mass Of the Phoenix, The ceremony calls for five officers: a Priest, a Priestess, a Deacon, and two acolytes, called Children (though current practice is that the part is usually performed by adults). The end of the ritual culminates in the consummation of the eucharist, consisting of a goblet of wine and a Cake of Light, after which the congregant proclaims “There is no part of me that is not of the gods!” He wrote the book of law which he claims was dictated by an entity Aiwas

Here's the 2012 Olympic Mass Of The Phoenix ritual which was watched by millions, they knew exactly what they were doing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmt-Gj3udVg&feature=player_embedded

He published this three times and for good reason that's ceremonial magic. He also discussed sex magick and sexual gnosis in various forms including masturbatory, heterosexual, and homosexual practices, (he was said to be biosexual) and these form part of his suggestions for the work of those in the higher degrees of the Ordo Templi Orientis these types of ritual have been in common practice for centuries in occult.  He encouraged communication with one's on daimon. Some of this ceremony magic is to invoke demons (as they suggest Solomon did in lesser keys of Solomon). The chief task for one who has achieved this goes by the name of "crossing the abyss completely relinquishing the ego.  If the aspirant is unprepared, he will cling to the ego instead, becoming a Black Brother. Rather than becoming one with God, the Black Brother considers his ego to be god. He also said that one should live by there will and kill anyone that thwart this right. Whereas buddism teaches awareness and silence to watch the ego, Crowley doesn't he engages in all desires to align with the true nature. He also took lots of drugs.

In 1926 the fraternitas Saturni was formed, brotherhood of Saturn another occult school to "help the spiritual evolution of humanity" and that too uses the Book Of Law.

Anton Lavey "father of Satanism" wrote formed the church of satan, and wrote the satanic bible in 1966, encourages indulgence, shunning absence of guilt, spirituality, unconditional love, pacifism, and equality. kindness to those who deserve it, eye for an eye code, and that hate and aggression where not undesirable. Satanists are carnal, physical and pragmatic beings. The goat symbol with the inverted star symbolises mans carnal or material nature above a spiritual one, an animals in an immoral universe. He embraces the ego, pride and everything that comes with it and the seven deadly sins as a virtue in view of the idea of satan the adversary, many Satanists are not theist.

Luciferianism venerates Lucifer, and has crossed over with Satanism as seen above in some practitioners.  Helel in Hebrew shining one, lux for light, hence light bearer, in Greek it's linked to phosphorous, and he is also linked to Prometheus who brought fire to humanity, again this gnostic belief is seen in films like Noah and Prometheus, and has always been out there but dressed as something else.  

Promethus statue is outside the Rockefeller building.

And of course the statue of liberty. The goddess liberty, libetus, liber never held a torch, but a pileus and a rod. The god that held a torch was promethus, which resembled the fire that he brought, or stole back and gave to mankind, and this is more in line with the esoteric teaching bearing in mind the founding fathers were freemasons.

Same as the film company says Columbia and shows a lady with a torch, Goddess Columbia never used a torch she wore a Phrygian hat which symbolised freedom.  

Some luciferians are theist others are not. Most theist luciferians follow the left hand path, which involved sex magic, satanic imagery and the taboo. There are similarities between Satanism and wicca, some covens engage in the sky clad ceremonies and the initiation rights which are also sex orientated, and I've learned this by talking to a particular coven. They also engage in the pagan god and goddess rituals which I won't go into detail about here.  I do know that Lilith is often invoked in the left hand path rituals.

Left and right hand path rituals were termed by Madame Blavatsky 1831 -1891 (although the rituals are far older) which she eventually introduced to the West), she travelled around Tibet, in tantric they break the Hindu social taboos, by having sexual intercourse, eating meat, drinking alcohol and assembling in graveyards. Vamachara means left hand path. Blavatsky founded theosophical society, and in Isis Unveiled (which was taken from other occult writers) reveals the left and right hand paths, dealth with psychic forces, she said she followed right hand path, and said left hand path followers practiced black magic and were a threat to society. Dion Tunes also took the right hand path formed society of inner light, stating left hand pathers were homosexual and that indian servants might make magical rites to the goddess kali.

This is the goddess Kali on the empire state building, they said it was to demonstrate the destruction of species from climate change. Blavatsky also wrote a publication called Lucifer and out of this came anthroposophy which characterised Lucifer as the opposite of Ahiriman (destructive spirit in Zoroastrianism with Christ as the balance, funnily in some Gnosticism and kabbalah that I've read they believe that the Christ is when man is in his spiritual nature, and satan or Lucifer is when he "falls" to his animalistic nature.

Leo Taxil said that freemasons worship Lucifer in what was known as tatil hoax, he said albert Pike had said addressed the supreme confederated council of the world instructing them that Lucifer was god, in opposition to adnoi. However, freemasons said they were referring to the luciferian path, the energies of Lucifer, the light bearer the search for like over satanic darkness.  taxil said he'd revealed a highly secret ruling body Palladium - Pallas which means wisdom and learning (theist Satanists), but this was denied and laughed at.

Madeline Montalban who claimed to be a witch and astronomer created the order of the morning star, her and her husband developed a magical base system on veneration of lumiel/Lucifer.

Alice Bailey (born as Alice La Trobe-Bateman) came around the same time as Aleister Crowley, born to a wealthy aristocratic family (upper middle class background) in Manchester. In her autobiography she describes a lonely and unhappy childhood and found life not worth living and attempted suicide three times, first at age 5, second at age 11 and then at age 15, she wrote that after her third attempt she lost interest n the idea, at age 15 she said a mysterious stranger walked into her room wearing European clothing and a turban and sat beside her and told her she needed to learn some self control to prepare for a certain work planned for her to do.  This supposed this man to be Jesus but later identified him as Master Koot Hoomi.

In another biography it states that her parents died before she was eight, and she and her sister went to live with their grandparents in surrey where is was educated by governesses and attended finishing school in London, and it completely omits the suicide attempts and the mysterious stranger and goes straight to her marriage.

(Oddly you do find conflicting information with other occultists to who all had a name change at some point).

In Bailey's unfinished autobiography she describes the first twenty years of her life as completely disciplined by the disciplines and social conventions of her time, after school and following the family trend she worked as an evangelist for the British army in Ireland and India "forcefully preaching the old time religion" as she described it, it was during these times she gained early and valuable experience in leadership and management. In Indian she met Walter Evans who she later married and settled in the US where he studied theology and was ordained in the Episcopal church. She became a mother of three daughters, a busy ministers wife, and taught bible classes. However they divorced due to her husbands uncontrollable anger and physical abuse. She found herself working in a California sardine cannery to support herself and her daughters.

At the age of 35 she came into contact with Theosophy through two English women, she spent the next seven years working in the cannery while studying new theosophical ideas, attending meetings and pouring over Madam Blavatsky's work and trying to integrate those ideas into strict Christianity, before long she started teaching theosophy at the lodge at pacific grove in California. In this biography she then speaks of being visited by a by the mysterious man twice in her youth, and at the lodge she sees this man on the wall learning his name was master koot hoomi and that he was a member of the spiritual hierarchy, her joyous recognition was viewed by other members of trying to gain recognition for herself.

From then on, until she broke with the Theosophists in 1920, Alice became the center of swirling glamors and controversies as she steadily undertook more responsibility and deepened her knowledge through intense study and teaching.

In early 1919, when she was working at Krotona (the American headquarters of the Theosophical Society, then located in Hollywood, and since 1926 in Ojai, California), two significant events occurred. The first was her initial meeting with Master Djwhal Khull, a member of the Spiritual Hierarchy and a personal disciple of Master Koot Humi. That took place one morning when Alice was sitting on a hillside near her house. She heard a clear note of music that seemed to sound in the air, in the hill and in her body. She then heard a voice, which said, "There are some books that it is desired should be written for the public. You can write them. Will you do so?" Without a moment’s thought, she refused. She had no interest in psychic activity and at the time didn’t know the credentials of her mysterious interlocutor. He persisted, however, and she   eventually agreed to serve as his amanuensis and secretary. Thus began a telepathic relationship that continued for 30 years, until Alice passed on in 1949. (Note: The mode of communication was telepathy rather than channeling since Master DK was then – and may still be – occupying a physical body in Tibet. Hence he has most often been referred to as "the Tibetan.") Their collaboration began in the form of "letters" to Alice, providing the needed information, advice, and encouragement to support her teaching and writing   activities. Some of these writings made it into the earliest books: Initiation, Human and Solar and Letters on Occult Meditation. Some of the letters to her from this period remain unpublished.

Alice married Foster Bailey who was a freemason in 1922 and they founded the Lucifer trust, Foster Bailey when on to write books including The Spirit Of Masonry.

In her Autobiography, Alice Bailey mentions that her life became uneventful after 1923. She clarified this by explaining that all she did was work. Indeed, the amount of work she was accomplishing was prodigious. Most mornings she would awaken at 3 AM in order to take dictation from Master DK. She would then see the girls off to school, go in to Lucis Trust and put in a full day's work there. The work included voluminous writings, developing the coursework of the School, performing the duties of executive director, and corresponding with students, colleagues, and inquirers. She once said that she wrote as many as 10,000 letters a year (many of which were dictated). She also gave public talks in New York and London, organized and presided over conferences both in New York and in Europe (the School had – and still has –   branches in London and Geneva), and for the last decade of her life, held regular Friday evening lectures/discussions with advanced students in the Arcane   School. Foster, as well as special students who became colleagues and close friends such as Regina Keller, shared as much of the work as possible, but her life was a backbreaking round of labor nevertheless. Alice once said that she was a member of the "suicide squad" – servers of humanity who literally worked themselves to death, thereby accomplishing more in a shorter span of time.

Her health had broken by her early 60s; but, as the Tibetan's project was still unfinished, he arranged for an extension of her life by enforcing much rest and a limited schedule during her last years. One of her afflictions was pernicious anemia for which she had to undergo occasional blood transfusions.

When Alice Bailey finally passed on in December 1949, there was more that she had planned to accomplish, including the next stage of advanced training in the Arcane School; but the "books that it is desired should be written" had been written (19 of them, not counting the six she herself wrote), and she was gratefully released from physical plane struggles into greater service for her Master, Koot Humi.

Theosophist Joy  Mills states that in 1918 she became a member of the Esoteric Section of the  society.Theosophist Bruce  F. Campbell notes, "She quickly rose to a position of influence in the American  Section of the Adyarr society, moving to its  headquarters at Krotona in Hollywood. She became editor of its magazine, The  Messenger, and member of the committee responsible for Krotona." [26]

Bailey claimed to recognize Koot Hoomi, the master who had visited her in her  childhood, from a portrait she saw in the Shrine Room of the Theosophical  Society. Bailey wrote much  about those she called the "Masters of the Wisdom", which she  believed to be a brotherhood of enlightened sages working under the guidance of  "the  Christ." In part, she stated her writings were an effort to clarify the  nature of these Masters, and their work.

Here is what is believed of Master Koot Hoomi
    the Great and Holy Master Kuthumi, we learn through his past incarnations the meaning of karmic balance. As the incisive philosopher-mathematician Pythagoras, the devoted Magi priest of Babylon, the mendicant and devoted Francis of Assisi, (which is why he is patront saint of the united nations) the ruthless, egotistical Mughal King Shah Jahan who tried to stretch his empire over the entire Indian subcontinent and built the magnificent Taj Mahal, and finally the Mahatma Koot Hoomi Lal Singh, the Master who guided Mme. Blavatsky and Henry Steel Olcott to found the Theosophical Society, we have today the same soul as the Ascended Master, Chohan of the Second Ray of Love and head of the Office of the Christ in the Great Brotherhood of Light. He works intimately with the Great and Holy Master Sanctus Germanus in preparing the world to receive the World Teacher in whatever form that great position takes in the near future.

My personal belief is that everything is planned, I remember reading about the Cybel mysteries, and how they refused to give the new religion all of the papers from those mysteries, and how Islam was created to be in conflict with Christianity. If there is anything in those mysteries that are of any good for humanity, I don't think it is going to be used for that purpose, and you can see this from the way society has gone from structured families, to unstructured families addicted to the internet and mobile phones, we may be connected but we truly are a fracture and unconnected society in any real way. violence and sex is on our televisions even on children television, people are completely obsessed with themselves and their facebook, twitter, status, and we consume things we don't need, we work for things we don't need, and we spend most of our life working, this is slavery NOT freedom. I fear religion in whatever form has been and will continue to be used to brainwash the masses into control and distraction, and the state will use a different distraction until we are pushed into ever smaller boxes and surveillance will watch us 24/7 under the guise of it being for our "safety or our environment", and they will teach people to love their servitude. (Order out of chaos)

Many years ago before civilisation sprung up, we were free.

Good day.

This post was edited by kjames at August 7, 2018 9:44 PM MDT
      August 7, 2018 9:31 PM MDT

I just finished reading most of this part. I stopped at about this part:
    "There are similarities between Satanism and wicca, some covens engage in the sky clad ceremonies and the initiation rights which are also sex orientated, and I've learned this by talking to a particular coven. They also engage in the pagan god and goddess rituals which I won't go into detail about here. I do know that Lilith is often invoked in the left hand path rituals."

Allow me to introduce myself a bit better. While you may know me as an atheist, I was a practicing Wiccan and high priestess up until a few years ago. See, I used to find it much easier to believe that there were several gods than one, because if there was a single all-powerful god, he would either be a jerk or an idiot based on what's happening here on earth. But, multiple gods with flaws and conflicting goals... I could roll with that for a while... at least until I grew out of believing in fairy tales. 

Please don't try to tell me you know more about the religion I followed for more than a decade because you talked to someone in one coven. lol You're mixing all sorts of religions that aren't the same and assigning what some people do to entire religions. If that's the path you want to take and are set on it, then there's nothing more for me to say. I'd urge you to crack another book though. It appears you're reading to confirm what you believe already, not reading for the sake of learning. 
      August 8, 2018 12:26 PM MDT

Maybe your coven didn't practise these ceremonies but this coven did and had to tell you this if you were interested in joining, as a new member you didn't have to take part, you didn't have to go naked, but you had to know that other's did, and that free sex was involved in some initiation rites.  Hence all we've really established is that your coven didn't.  I've also been on a journey of faiths for years and so have taken the time to read up on their literature, and have taken opportunities to talk to people, to say I don't know anything is to say that writers like Eliphas Levi, and Aleister Crowley didn't know anything about Satanism. To say that I don't know anything about luciferianism, the left hand path, and freemasonry from reading their books, and searching there history is to say that they don't know anything about it either.

This post was edited by kjames at August 8, 2018 4:38 PM MDT
      August 8, 2018 4:03 PM MDT

Again, you're lumping things in together that aren't the same. I was a practicing wiccan for more than a decade. I met thousands of pagans of all types. I knew several covens. I lived it. I was a high priestess and an ordained minister. Now, if you're going to argue with me that you understand the path more than I do because you read a couple books and talked to someone in a coven... eh... you'd be wrong, but I also realize I have little hope of demonstrating that to you. 

Your basic argument here is that a whole bunch of unrelated religions are satanic and because one woman followed one of those religions, she was following a path of evil, and that because of this, any organization affiliated with one she started 100 years ago is evil.

You haven't presented any kind of evidence that the founder was of poor moral character. Instead, you've tried to link her religion to one that doesn't even share the same values, based on the fact that they honor an entity with the same name. The character of that entity is totally different from one religion to the other and each has philosophies that are in direct conflict with one another. How you can see them as being the same thing is beyond me. Moreover, you haven't cited any facts to suggest that the UN has anything to do do with the religion, other than the fact a group that does supports it. 
      August 9, 2018 4:29 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Just Asking, but again all we’ve established is that you didn’t partake in the neopagan rituals that this coven did.

Secondly, it isn’t me that is lumping things together, the people that I have listed, have openingly acknowledged that they have influenced each other, and their practices show that they had the same things in common.

Johannes Trithemius ; 1 February 1462 – 13 December 1516), born Johann Heidenberg, was a German Benedictine abbot and a polymath who was active in the German Renaissance as a lexicographer, chronicler, cryptographer, and occultist. An unhappy childhood with an abusive stepfather propelled him into deep study at an early age; he was fascinated by mysticism and the occult arts. Later, he said that an Angel had appeared to him in childhood and offered him two tablets with letters written upon them. After he chose one, the angel promised to fulfill his prayers and then vanishedHe had considerable influence on the development of early modern and modern occultism. Trithemius left Trittenheim for Heidelberg—a center of Alchemy and occultism—where he became the student of an unknown teacher. He went to Trèves and entered the university there. In 1482 a seeming fluke incident altered the course of his life. While traveling back to Trittenheim, he was forced by a blizzard to seek shelter at the Benedictine monastery of Saint Martin at Sponheim. He joined and was elected abbot in 1482 in the benedictine abbey. He had a good memory from an accelerated learning system, he knew Greek, latin, and Hebrew, he wrote about angel magic in a sophisticated cryptography, and wrote Steganographia which was in Latin. Trithemius sets forth a hierarchy of angels and spirits ruling over regions of the Earth as well as days and hours. Ultimately these angels are subject to the seven planetary angels, also set forth in De Septum Secundeis.
    Trithemius instructs that one who wishes to send a secret message should determine the appropriate angel, write a cover message and conjure the spirit. The cover message is then sent by courier to the receiver who then also conjures the appropriate spirit and receives the secret message from the angel. Trithemius is an excellent example of the Renaissance fusion of Christianity, Hermetic Philosophy and its attendant sciences of magic, astrology and alchemy and Cabbala. His magical system depends on the sympathy and harmony between the three worlds of the material, celestial and angelic/Ideal. According to legend, Trithemius discovered the secret of the Philosopher’s Stone, which was the real reason why the monastery prospered so much under his leadership. It was also said that he practiced forms of magic, including necromancy. Stenoganographia was denounced as magical and devilish.He however, even though he had to leave the monastery, he did join another later in life. At the end of his life he said he was tormented by a spirit, He’s work influenced….

John Dee - (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609) was an English mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occult philosopher,and advisor to Queen Elizabeth I. He devoted much of his life to the study of alchemy divination, and Hermetic philosophy. He was also an advocate of England's imperial expansion into a "British Empire", a term he is generally credited with coining.  Dee immersed himself in the worlds of magic, astrology and Hermetic philosophy. He devoted much time and effort in the last thirty years or so of his life to attempting to commune with angels in order to learn the universal language of creation and bring about the pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind. However, Robert Hooke suggested in the chapter Of Dr. Dee's Book of Spirits, that John Dee made use of Trithemian steganography, to conceal his communication with Elizabeth I.[7] A student of the Renaissance Neo-Platonism of Marsilio Ficino, Dee did not draw distinctions between his mathematical research and his investigations into Hermetic magic, angel summoning and divination. Dee and Cornlius Agrippa a celebrated magician of the time (and student of Trithemius), worked together and investigated the mystery’s of natural magic and the way telepathy worked between the spirit world, and the world of man. He tried to contact the spirit world through the use of a concave mirror, without success, he made a device of perpetual motion. He influenced….

1560 - Heinrich Khunrath german physician and hermetic philosopher and alchemist, Francis Yates considered him to be the link between John Dee and the Rosicrucianism. He followed Paracelsian beliefs of divine initation into wisdom. He used christianized magic to find the prima materia, his commitment was for Lutheran theology (martin luther, who tried to reform the catholic church with protestant reformation), Some of the ideas in his works are Kabbalistic in nature and foreshadow Rosicrucianism. He was the started of The Great Work “alchemists laboratory,” he used multiple names over his lifetime, he met John Dee when he was in prison and Dee may have become his mentor. He influenced…..

Eliphas Levi Zahed (Alphonse Louis Constant) was an French occultist and ceremonial magician (cannot find information on his parents) started in the Roman Catholic Priesthood, left before he was ordained because he fell in love, he turned to radical socialism as he was influenced by writers who saw the catholic church as tyrannical,  he illustrated the baphomet, which is related to hermeticism as above so below. He influenced….

Aleister Crowley 1875 – 1947 a 33rd degree freemason spoke about the Kabbalah (hermetic servants of lights) so used tarot (the path), identified himself as a Satanist, said he worshipped Satan and spoke about and used the symbolism of Luciferianism, he was part of the Golden Dawn, from which A.A rose from it’s ashes.He also attempted translating the Emerald tablet, as had Isaac Newton, and Carl Jung. He influenced many celebrities with the law of Thelma Liber AL vel Legis“Do what they wilt be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under will.” In the banishing ritual of the pentagram we not only command the demons to depart, but invoke the Archangels and their hosts to act as guardians of the Circle during our pre-occupation with the ceremony proper. In more elaborate ceremonies it is usual to banish everything by name. Each element, each planet, and each sign, perhaps even the Sephiroth themselves; all are removed, including the very one which we wished to invoke, for that forces as existing in Nature is always impure. But this process, being long and wearisome, is not altogether advisable in actual working. It is usually sufficient to perform a general banishing, and to rely upon the aid of the guardians invoked, “The Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram" is the best to use. Purification is similar in theme to banishing, but is a more rigorous process of preparing the self and her temple for serious spiritual work. Crowley mentions that ancient magicians would purify themselves through arduous programs, such as through special diets, fasting, sexual abstinence, keeping the body meticulously tidy, and undergoing a complicated series of prayers. He goes on to say that purification no longer requires such activity, since the magician can purify the self via willed intention. Specifically, the magician labors to purify the mind and body of all influences which may interfere with the Great Work.Invocation is the bringing in or identifying with a particular deity or spirit. Crowley wrote of two keys to success in this arena: to "inflame thyself in praying” and to "invoke often". For Crowley, the single most important invocation, or any act of Magick for that matter, was the invocation of one's Holy guardian angel or "secret self", which allows the adept to know his or her true will. Crowley describes the experience of invocation: The mind must be exalted until it loses consciousness of self. The Magician must be carried forward blindly by a force which, though in him and of him, is by no means that which he in his normal state of consciousness calls I. Just as the poet, the lover, the artist, is carried out of himself in a creative frenzy, so must it be for the Magician. He has influenced many celebrities and musicians, even today. Man becomes all Pan when he loses his egoity. He recognised Blavatsky as a sister of the A.A “The Great White Brotherhood," which is an organized fraternity of men and women dedicated to the spiritual advancement of humanity.

Helena Petrovna Hahn 1831 – 1891 ie Madam Blavatsky, There is no devil or the utterly depraved, as there are no Angels absolutely perfect, though there may be spirits of Light and of Darkness; thus LUCIFER – the spirit of Intellectual Enlightenment and Freedom of Thought – is metaphorically the guiding beacon, which helps man to find his way through the rocks and sandbanks of Life, for Lucifer is the LOGOS in his highest, and the “Adversary” in his lowest aspect – both of which are reflected in our Ego. “In antiquity and reality, Lucifer, or Luciferus, is the name of the angelic Entity presiding over the light of truth as over the light of the day. In the great Valentinian gospel Pistis Sophia it is taught that of the three Powers emanating from the Holy names of the Three, that of Sophia (the Holy Ghost according to these gnostics – the most cultured of all) resides in the planet Venus or Lucifer. “It is but natural – even from the dead letter standpoint – to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis, as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind. For it is he who was the “Harbinger of Light,” bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of the automaton created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was the first to whisper: “in the day ye eat thereof ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil” – can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour. An “adversary” to Jehovah the “personating spirit,” he still remains in esoteric truth the ever-loving “Messenger” (the angel), the Seraphim and Cherubim who both knew well, and loved still more, and who conferred on us spiritual, instead of physical immortality – the latter a kind of static immortality that would have transformed man into an undying “Wandering Jew”.” “The Fall was the result of man’s knowledge, for his “eyes were opened.” Indeed, he was taught Wisdom and the hidden knowledge by the “Fallen Angel,” for the latter had become from that day his Manas, Mind and Self-consciousness. In each of us that golden thread of continuous life – periodically broken into active and passive cycles of sensuous existence on Earth, and super-sensuous in Devachan – is from the beginning of our appearance upon this earth. It is the Sutratma, the luminous thread of immortal impersonal monadship, on which our earthly lives or evanescent Egos are strung as so many beads – according to the beautiful expression of Vedantic philosophy.

“And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the “Lord of Phosphorus” (brimstone was a theological improvement), and Lucifer, or “Light-Bearer,” is in us: it is our Mind – our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism. Without this principle – the emanation of the very essence of the pure divine principle Mahat (Intelligence), which radiates direct from the Divine mind – we would be surely no better than animals.So we see that in the teachings of Theosophy – which are at times deliberately symbolical, allegorical, and esoteric – the Lightbringer or Bringer of Dawn (Lucifer in Latin) is our Mind Principle, our individual self-consciousness and spark of intelligence, which was awakened in mankind around the middle period of the Third Root Race, also known as the Lemurian Epoch. Our mind can either be our adversary (which is what the word “satan” literally means) or it can be the lightbearer (the Lucifer) of spiritual Truth to us, the knowledge of which brings about our liberation from ignorance, including spiritual self-ignorance. “According to Gnostic legends and myths, the great Unknowable God sent Lucifer, angel of indescribable fire and light, to show man the light and to help him wake up and see his true origin, the origin of his Spirit, which has been perversely imprisoned in this impure matter called body-soul. He is an uncreated being, who came to the created world to bring Light: Liberating Gnosis. The saving knowledge which can wake man up and help him free his imprisoned Spirit. The knowledge which allows him to know who he truly is, why he is here in this world and what he has to do to liberate himself and fulfil his Spirit, which belongs to another uncreated and unknowable plane. “We have said that Lucifer came to the world to wake man up, to help him remember his divine origin, the divine origin of his Spirit, and to help him free himself from the body-soul in which he is trapped, and from created time and matter.”
    The 1904 annual report of the Theosophical Society   stated:   “I believe it is through the   Churches and not through the Theosophical Society that Theosophy [the worship   of Lucifer]... must and should come to large bodies of people in the West.”    (Transactions of the Theosophical Society, H. P. Blavatsky, Annie Besant, 1904, p. 377). In 1912 the society wrote Our Lodges continue their propaganda work....Outside the Lodges many of the members engage in what is really Theosophical work such as lecturing, talking   on the principles we are trying to put forward, preaching and other activities   in connection with the Christian Churches and other organizations....” (Theosophist Magazine, Annie Besant, 1912, p. 88).She influenced..

Alice Bailey,from an aristocratic back ground, who became involved in theosophy and was influenced by Madam Blavatsky, married a 33rd degree freemason, and founded Lucifer publishings, the lucis trust, which is sponsored by the United Nations and is to be the New but Old religion for the new age as documented on the lucis trust website that has already been provided.

This post was edited by kjames at August 20, 2018 5:41 PM MDT
      August 20, 2018 5:38 PM MDT

Nah.
      August 8, 2018 5:52 PM MDT

I'll invoke what's in my pants. How about that?
      August 8, 2018 5:59 PM MDT

The only one I invoke in my prayers is Jehovah God Almighty, through his Son, Jesus Christ. Anything else would be treason. 
      August 11, 2018 1:00 PM MDT

Nope. That isn't going to happen in any way, shape, or form. :)
      August 16, 2018 10:04 AM MDT