Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did Donald Trump Say Republicans Are the “Dumbest Group of Voters”? Well they have the PERFECT leader then.

Did Donald Trump Say Republicans Are the “Dumbest Group of Voters”? Well they have the PERFECT leader then.

Posted - August 7, 2018

Responses

not that i know of
      August 7, 2018 1:52 PM MDT

They got what they deserved... the only downside is that everyone else has to suffer too. 
      August 7, 2018 2:56 PM MDT

The leader of the pack for many... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at August 7, 2018 3:14 PM MDT
      August 7, 2018 3:13 PM MDT

August 7, 2018 3:40 PM MDT

No.  

If you don't know why perpetuate the lie?  It's easy to fact check and that one has been proven a lie over and over but yet here you are.....................
      August 7, 2018 9:50 PM MDT

Why does it matter?
      August 9, 2018 12:28 PM MDT

OK, I will rise to the challenge.. it matters what the president says, or said.. all the things he has said and done in the past tell us about his standing, his character, his honesty, his integrity. his trustworthiness and therefore his fitness to and ability to run a country, not just any country, the Unites States of America... ... Regardless of whether he said this particular thing or not, he has said and done some monumentally stupid things, he has lied and contradicted himself on more occasions than even I can keep track of..  This matters and it doesn't bode well for the eventual state of the States once he's finished with it.. I actually care about that/
      August 9, 2018 2:48 PM MDT

But if he did say that back in 1988, he wasn't president then and it doesn't affect his position and how he does his job now. If he did say something like that, it likely is being taken out of context now to grab attention and suit some media person's agenda. That's my point and why I'm not sure it matters.
      August 9, 2018 4:11 PM MDT

Even extreme leftist Snopes says it's not true. 
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1998-trump-people-quote/
      August 22, 2018 1:52 PM MDT

Tbh, the Dems got precisely what they deserved - for NOT voting.
    Sure, Hillary was a flawed candidate. Would Bernie have been better? Undeniably. However, once Hill secured the .nomination, they should have bitten the bullet and voted in droves. They didn't, seeing DJT as a joke candidate and believing the press polls that touted Clinton as a slam dunk. Trump got his votes out.
      August 9, 2018 4:16 PM MDT

Obama "Dems" did vote.....they voted for President Trump. 
      August 21, 2018 8:00 PM MDT