Active Now

Malizz

Laughing

What made you laugh today?

Posted - August 7, 2018

Responses

Among several things today - -

- - I'm taking care of my neighbor's two dogs while she is away on a trip and the facial/eye expressions that these two dogs sometimes give me are funny.
    :)
      August 7, 2018 12:13 PM MDT

Reading that Trump has done such great things for the U.S. since January 2017...  IMO he's riding coattails...
      August 7, 2018 1:15 PM MDT

• A goofy episode of The Simpsons that I hadn't seen in years. :)
      August 7, 2018 1:24 PM MDT

nothing yet
      August 7, 2018 1:47 PM MDT

The report that Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is not going to be replaced.
      August 7, 2018 1:53 PM MDT

My dog.. it's her first birthday today and she was excited and being silly, smiking as we call it.. I took several pictures.. she made me laugh
      August 7, 2018 2:30 PM MDT

My granddaughter was playing in the sand and saw a little lizard scurry between her feet. She made a face and told me “it‘s a dinosaur”. I laughed.

Then I read a silly query on this site about a “Trump miracle”. I laughed some more.

This post was edited by Don Barzini at August 9, 2018 5:19 PM MDT
      August 7, 2018 4:08 PM MDT

Some of the over the top answers and comments I've read on here. 
      August 7, 2018 4:52 PM MDT

I can’t even laugh at the over the top rhetoric on here anymore. It’s obnoxious. 
      August 7, 2018 4:53 PM MDT

That's what makes it so funny to me. It's like a great big playpen full of babies who need their diaper changed. I've had a few try to start arguments, a few who were above and beyond rude, but I am just sitting back laughing at the insanity. I'm not here to argue with anyone, and I already have spotted those who cannot present their views without adding insults to it. I pay no attention to people like that. 
    I have noticed some who just want to have a little fun and joke around, I will just gravitate towards them. 
      August 7, 2018 5:05 PM MDT

I don’t mind having reasonable conversations and people being humorous. I have a problem with over the top hysteria and insults being hurled.
      August 7, 2018 5:12 PM MDT

I'm not real fond of that either, it's childish. I've had a few conversations with people with apposite views on Twitter, believe it or not, they were civil. Some started out hurling insults but when they saw I wasn't sinking to their level, they found their human self and we had some decent conversations. I'm about ready to delete my Facebook account because of all the insanity and heated arguments people seem to enjoy. Life is too fragile and short to go around full of hate and vile all the time. If you are too childish to extend an olive branch, at least be adult enough to accept one if it's offered to you. That's my philosophy.  
      August 7, 2018 5:18 PM MDT

I don’t even have a Facebook account. I never signed up for Twitter or any other social media platform. I caught myself biting the bait on here a few times. I have since stopped it. It serves no purpose and does no good to argue with over opinionated people. Especially concerning politics.
      August 7, 2018 5:22 PM MDT

That was spot on! About all I do on Facebook these days is play a few of their games and talk with some family who live out of state. I like Twitter a little better because there are so many people with the same views as mine that's it's real easy to ignore the idiots. 
      August 7, 2018 5:31 PM MDT

•      She was a wallflower at the party

but a Dandelion in the grass.
      August 7, 2018 6:29 PM MDT

I saw a new commercial for KFC it had the new Colonel Sanders in it (the guy that played Georg on Seifeld) .There is a scene where he takes a piece of chicken out  of the bucked and throws it really really fast to a kid with a baseball glove ( looks a lot funnier then it sounds). Cheers!

August 7, 2018 7:09 PM MDT

I woke up in Brookwood, England today.  They have the biggest cemetery I have ever heard of.  The grounds a very nice so we decided to take a drive through the oldest part.  After passing gravestone after gravestone I wondered what I could do to make mine stand out.  Here's what I came up with: You could have your little plot of land well marked off with small stones.  Then about where your right shoulder would be, place one huge, vertical right arm sticking up out of the ground with a bird finger raised up at the hand end - a final gesture of frustration and defiance. This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at August 9, 2018 10:45 PM MDT
      August 9, 2018 5:27 PM MDT

• Elegant!
      August 9, 2018 10:46 PM MDT