Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Legal » THE DEATH PENALTY.........

THE DEATH PENALTY.........

Soooooooooo

what's the big deal about the death penalty?

why not???

you killed someone, why should all of us taxpayers pay to have your fat ass languish in prison for the rest of your life?

HUH???????

now I mean the death penalty when there's NO POSSIBILITY THAT THEY ARE GUILTY.....

far as that goes, why not just use a firing squad to eliminate all the fuss 'n bother over what drugs to use.

oh & of course how inhumane that they should suffer!!!  (gee, how about the one whose life you took!?!?!)

people think I'm nuts to mention a firing squad, but just think about it for a moment..

not sure what the 'rules' are, but I read somewhere that they use 5 shooters, and only one has a live bullet; none of the shooters knows which one, of course.

then..

BADA BING!!!

IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH..........

but I think I'm just the 'lone voice' in this....................

oh well............YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS? AND PLEASE NO SMARTASS REPLIES.............OK???????????????  :-D

Posted - August 17, 2018

Responses

Nope, a jury can get it wrong. The last man to be executed in Australia, Ronald Ryan, was later proven innocent of the murder he was hanged for. Cold help that was to him. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 18, 2018 5:40 AM MDT
      August 17, 2018 4:58 PM MDT

i think they should be in prison forever, dying is too easy
      September 9, 2018 5:57 PM MDT