Element 99
Slartibartfast
Ritesh
Discussion » Questions » Communication » How do you feel about all schools being be-lingual? Why not have us all speak the same language, verbally, on an intellectual level?

How do you feel about all schools being be-lingual? Why not have us all speak the same language, verbally, on an intellectual level?

Posted - August 28, 2018

• 5601
    Ahh I thought I addressed that? I said it is chosen based on usefulness, popularity and availability of teachers...  It isn't based on numbers of immigrants/speakers of another language in the locality as they would be expected to be bilingual anyway... That doesn't enter into the equation. 

See I think 'we' would be looking at it in an entirely different way....we wouldn't even be thinking along the lines that they MUST all speak English... that's a given.. We are looking at enhancements to education. What can we do to help students be more well-rounded and to equip them better to make their way in the world.
      August 30, 2018 1:54 PM MDT
    1

• 22385
    i think its a good idea
      September 7, 2018 3:55 PM MDT
    0